Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Throttle Body > Precision Auto Injectors - 1987 - 1995 4.0L Upgrade Injectors

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Precision Auto Injectors - 1987 - 1995 4.0L Upgrade Injectors Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Throttle Body Next Product

Precision Auto Injectors - 1987 - 1995 4.0L Upgrade Injectors

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $99.95
Average Price: $116.56
Manufacturer: Precision Auto Injectors
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 3
Company Website: http://www.precisionautoinjectors.com

Upgrade Fuel Injectors for all 4.0L Jeep models between 1987 - 1995 offer superior spray patterns over factory Siemens Deka fuel injectors. The improved spray pattern results in improved gas mileage, smoother idle, better throttle response, and restored power in higher RPMs.

YouTube video demonstration

Precision Auto Injectors has sold thousands of these sets over the past 3 years and will continue to support the Jeep community by providing a the highest quality fuel injection products at unbeatable prices.

Factory fuel injectors run between $60-100 per injector while our flow matched sets can be purchased for $99.95 for all 6 injectors.

They come with a lifetime warranty and we even offer free installation support if you need it.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

BigBilly62
BigBilly62's Reviews

02-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Price: $96.95
Pros: None they did not work
Cons: I received four injectors all bad
Recommended? No

Comments: I received four injectors all bad none of them worked. I tried to contact this joker for two weeks and the day I sent them back he e-mailed me and suggested I try tapping them to get them to free up. So I told him to please just send me another set. ... That was four weeks ago now he wont return my calls or e-mails and I am left with nothing, No Injectors and out $100 bucks after paying for return shipping.
Do Not Buy From Him you never know what will happen from reading all the other reviews on the web.

ornery_owl
ornery_owl's Reviews

08-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Price: $125.95
Pros: Price and shipping speed.
Cons: they leak
Recommended? No

Comments: The injectors are leaking down in to my cylinder and causing a bad hard start. Also mixing gas in to my oil. I have been trying for 3 days to get a hold of the seller and have yet to receive a response. Even if he sent me replacements for free I don't think I would trust them at this point. Too many people seem to have similar problems with them.

Since he only seems to respond to emails from PayPal telling him he has received a payment I will be filing a PayPal claim soon. Perhaps that will motivate him.

GregB_00XJ

GregB_00XJ's Reviews
02-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Price: $139.95
Pros: Improved power, throttle response, gas mileage and overall power delivery "feel".
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Please read the product review for details... I wrote it. Excellent mod, well worth it. Stellar service, great price.

foker39
foker39's Reviews

01-29-2011, 11:49 PM
Price: $119.95
Pros: none
Cons: wouldn't know, he is refusing to send me the right parts, even though he admits it is his bad. says he's just too busy.
Recommended? No

Comments: This guy is a joke and a swindler. Buy at your own risk. there are two threads about this guy on NAXJA. One is about how about half his customers get injectors that cause a misfire, the other is about how he hasn't delivered parts, at all. I was a mix of the two, parts didn't work in my Jeep AND he basically told me to go pound salt cause he was too busy to care.

cruiser54

Web Wheeler
cruiser54's Reviews

10-04-2010, 05:28 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Flow matched, packed well, o-rings included, ultrafast shipping, no cores to return, injectors matched to my applications with no guesswork.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've installed two sets of these on my Jeeps and I'm ordering up a set for my son-in-law's project soon. Can't beat the price, service, or guarantee.