#1 ·
Product Information
Price $82.95
Rating 2
Average Price $93.43
Manufacturer aFe Power
Recommended Yes: 5 / No: 2
Company website http://afepower.com

Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow at the point just prior entry into the engine increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response and fuel efficiency. Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are constructed out of durable T-6061 billet aluminum and using a unique serrated/helix entry to create turbulence at the manifold while eliminating the annoying whistle found in other helix only throttle spacers.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $85
Rating 3
Pros Easy to install
Some MPG improvement although minimal
Cons Didn't notice any HP or torque improvement
Recommended no

Comments: I have a 95 YJ with a 2.5L engine. I wasn't expecting any huge improvments but was hoping that I would notice something in HP and or torque...but nothing!

It was simple to install and it appears that I picked up maybe 1 additionmal MPG

:confused:

#3 ·
Price $79
Pros None
Cons No noticeable performance improvement, whistles
Recommended no

Comments: First of all, mine is the JK version 46-35002. Nothing specifically bad about aFe, just TBI spacers in general make no noticeable improvement to the JK engine. But if you like that ricer whistle, this is the upgrade for you.

#7 ·
Price $85
Rating 4
Pros This crazy design is NOT like the spacers that merely twist the air because mine does NOT whistle. [09 JK]
Cons Pricey for what it is.
Need upgraded air intake to notice much difference.
Recommended yes

Comments: Notable difference when Iadded a K/N filter and E3 plugs.This crazy design is NOT like the spacers that merely twist the air because mine does NOT whistle, but like i said; it suck lots of air. even better now with an exhaust upgrade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.