12K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  TigerFanTJ 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $430
Rating 4
Average Price $311.78
Manufacturer Edelbrock
Recommended Yes: 9 / No: 0

This new Tri-Y design header will bolt directly to the factory exhaust system. "Using 1½" diameter 409 stainless steel primary tubes, a ½"-thick laser-cut port flange and ¼"-thick laser-cut collector flange, the new header improves performance for 4.0L 1991-1999 Jeep vehicles. "With the new TiTECH™ coating, headers will have heat stability to 1,600° F," Said Jack Mayberry, Edelbrock vice president of R&D. "At higher temperatures, the Ti-TECH™ coating will flux, becoming harder and more abrasion resistant, unlike organic coatings that chalk and lose adhesion with extreme heat."
Because Edelbrock listens to its customers, these new headers bolt directly to the factory crossover pipe with no cutting or welding required for installation. The tubing is mandrel-bent to help ensure superior flow.

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $349
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Awesome headers , much improved power and throttle response over stock , much more low end power , like between 1000 and 2500 rpm thus increasing fun-to-drive factor. very happy with purchase.

#3 ·
Price $250
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Works great, easy inexpensive fix for the cracked factory header, made a difference in the tone of the exhaust, a little deeper sounding than factory.

#4 ·
Price $430
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Go with porcelain if you want, it lowers temperatures and increases HP. It may be unnoticable but for 50 bux more why not. I've purchased it, yet to install it and or rate it. Will let you know but I'm pretty sure it'll be great.

#7 ·
Price $350
Pros Easy install
Good material
Cons little exspensive
Recommended yes

Comments: I got these edelbrock hearers and installed them in my 5.2 to give it a meaner sound and some added horsepower. :] they just bolted right on my factory block no problems. they tend to wear away gaskets very quick :/

#9 ·
Price $300
Pros Sounds great
Cons gasket very delicate
Recommended yes

Comments: Stock header had a crack about 180degrees around a single port so i decided that when i replaced i was going to upgrade. This header sounds great and insturctions, a buddie and a six pack make this an easy pull and replace afternoon job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.