12K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Michael96ZJ 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $270
Rating 4
Average Price $231.67
Manufacturer Mopar
Recommended Yes: 8 / No: 1

A performance ECU upgrade straight from mopar, price is around $300 bills.

#6 ·
Price $250
Pros horse power boost
Cons inaccurate readings for mileage inside car, but who cares about that? lol
Recommended yes

Comments: I can't say a whole lot about this since i never drove my Jeep when it was completely stock...i was too young. I can tell it gives a hp boost and as far as i can tell no loss or gain in mileage but my Dad bought this when he originally purchased the car and i don't remember what he bought it for (price)

#9 ·
Price $311.7
Pros AWESOME way to protect your Jeep from being stolen since it disables engine unless started with linked SKIM keys. Quick installation IF you have a Mopar mechanic's diagnostic & programming tool
Cons Expensive... but actually is a bargain vs. the HUGE loss you'd take if your modified Jeep is stolen since insurance companies won't pay for upgrades.
Recommended yes

Comments: Mopar SKIM immobilizer ignition switch & 2 new linked SKIM FR linked keys

AWESOME way to protect your modified Jeep from being stolen since it will shut off the ignition after a couple of seconds if your Jeep is started without the programmed SKIM module key. Should prevent most thieves since they won't be able just to forcibly use a screwdriver to start your Jeep and drive away, instead requiring your Jeep to be TOWED away.

This additional security in combination with stealth GPS tracking device should keep thieves from stealing it... and if they do helping us track our Jeep and hopefully the scumbag thieves down easily.

#10 ·
Price $250
Pros Noticeable addition of power.
Cons Requires 92 octane minimum. Engine runs hotter.
Recommended yes

Comments: This added a noticeable improvement in power due to the fact that it utilizes 92 octane gas. However, towing is not recommended and it causes the engine to run hotter. To counter the increase in temperature, I have to use a 180 deg. thermostat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.