User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Reviews > Engine > Chips > Jet Performance Stage 1 Module

BDS 2" Spring lift 02-07 Jeep liberty KJ **Deal at RoJKS JSpec 97-06 2" TJ suspension system **Available a50" LED CREE Light Bar Pair With Wiring Kit

Jet Performance Stage 1 Module Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  CB & Ham Radios
  Axle Shafts
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Throttle Body
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Previous Product Chips Next Product

Jet Performance Stage 1 Module

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: |

Product Information

MSRP: $290.00
Average Price: $200.92
Manufacturer: Jet Performance
Yes: 26 / No: 7

The JET Performance Module for Dodge, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles is a JET exclusive. Dynamic Spectrum Tuning provides power gains across the entire power band-not just at full throttle. Point by point air/fuel ratio, ignition advance and various other tuning points provide performance gains of up to 25 horsepower. Improves throttle response, acceleration and low end torque. Simple, plug-in installation in less than 30 minutes.

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Because RaceJeep
McCloudsZJ's Reviews
10-10-2012, 12:28 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: None
Cons: Waste of money?
Recommended? No

Comments: As far as I could tell, the only thing this did was make my fan run all of the time and make my Jeep slower. Waste of money. Spend the cash and get a real programmer.

01-tj-mad's Reviews
07-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Price: $199.99
Pros: Nice Increase in throttle response and accelleration
Cons: dont know what to compair to or look out for
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice easy install. Completed in less that 5 minutes. Received immediate payback with increased throttle response and accelleration. I Like it. Stage 2 is in the near future.....

cnvrubi's Reviews
10-17-2011, 12:20 PM
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

04Overland47's Reviews
09-26-2011, 02:49 PM
Price: $220.00
Pros: Better throttle response
Cons: Didn't get enough performance gains for the price
Recommended? No

Comments: Jet claims a 25hp gain with this chip but it's more like 5hp. No big difference in power gain over stock, waste of money do not buy

jgarofalo's Reviews
05-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Price: $215.00
Pros: great power, throttle responce
Cons: 91 octane
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Runs great can feel it being able to pull up hills in 5th, only downfall is you have to put 91 octane in the tank.

Jeep Connoisseur
tHeX's Reviews
04-13-2011, 03:35 AM
Pros: Throttle response
Cons: the cost
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I dont know what happend but I started running rich, I dont know if it was the chip or not because I added so much at one time. But I did notice a difference with a wider throttle body. Very responsive.

williambmac's Reviews

09-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: none!!!
Cons: Absolute garbage! I had to send mine back 3 times for warranty issues. Check engine light, long crank time to start. Finally they got it right. BTW they would not send me a replacement under warranty. They kept trying to repair mine. Do yourself a favor spend your money elsewhere.
Recommended? No

Comments: Absolute garbage! nuff said!

hracanman12's Reviews
05-05-2010, 03:01 AM
Price: $264.00
Pros: solves engine timing minor fuel eco boost power boost
Cons: n/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This definitely changes the jeeps power but I only really noticed after I added a cold air intake as well.

RockMonster's Reviews

04-22-2010, 02:00 AM
Pros: .......
Cons: i think it might have slowed me down, make me feel like my electrical connectors were vonorable to watter
Recommended? No

Comments: i bought a jet chip and ran it for 6 months. no aparent gain in hp, no aparent gain in mpg, so looking for answers i talked to a 4WDH tech and aparently at high altitudes they have little effect if any. (live in Colorado 5280ft above sea level). mind you i do have a cat back and brute force air intake, this might have a negitave effect on my individual results.

tekach's Reviews
04-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Pros: Its working
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It is working. Really :-)

dlane2155's Reviews
04-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Price: $263.99
Pros: Power gains in 1st and 2nd gear. Great fuel economy gains.
Cons: Much harder than you think to install.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: First this was the most difficult thing to install. It is supposed to clip right in. I had to unplug all the wires from the computer, and push on this with both hands to get it to go on far enough to clip, and had to have a friend push the clip down.

However I did gain a lot of fuel economy with this product. Before the chip I drove to place and used 3/4 of a tank. After the chip, I drove to the same place and used 1/2 a tank.

RTStork's Reviews
03-18-2010, 12:42 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: .
Cons: .
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ....

jeepcreep21's Reviews
12-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: increased HP
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Instant in crease in HP and torque

MedicJK's Reviews

12-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Price: $230.00
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
Recommended? No

Comments: Save your money and spend it on something useful!!
I added this chip to gain the extra so called performance, honestly, It didn't do a single thing to the jeep. Makes no difference to performance, MPG, NADA!
So I suggest saving your cash and buying something that will actually work for your jeep.

Josephus's Reviews
12-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: Mileage and HP bump approx 10%.
Cons: It would be nice to be able to switch between lean and rich for optimized mileage and performance as needed.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 2 years and no problems yet.

JKReese's Reviews
10-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Price: $225.00
Pros: great performance
Cons: hurts gas
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great performance

Taggart's Reviews
10-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Pros: I can't seem to find any
Cons: uh, the fact that I can't tell if it's in truck or not.
Recommended? No

Comments: I installed as a gift from my father and i could never tell if it did anything at all. I even took it back out drove for a day or two then reinstalled it and could tell no difference in power, performance or even MPG.

evoGibson's Reviews

08-22-2009, 04:41 AM
Price: $230.00
Pros: nice extra power
Cons: the shift points!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i hate where in moved the shift points, it makes the jeep feel gutless at about 2500-3800 rpm.

austinaubinoe's Reviews

08-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Price: $175.00
Pros: I agree with DerekRI this chip gave my 2.5l the power to handle 33's.
Cons: Not very much MPG gain
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I dont think I would buy it for the price, but I do think It gave my wrangler a little more power. BTW my dad bought it back when we first bought the jeep.

I dont think this helps MPG at all becasue im still getting around 14 MPG with 33 inch TSL's and 4.10 gears (stock with 4 banger).

But if you have some extra cash, this is just another way to bolt on HP.

Ibjeepr's Reviews
07-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Very easy install, some performance gain
Cons: Not much difference, running premium fuel helps
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this unit used from another jeeper who was upgrading. I think i paid only $120 or so. I noticed some difference from the seat of my pants but other times it seems hard to tell. I did notice the engine seems to run stronger on Premium but that may be in no relation to the chip. I am running it with the Air Raid CAI and TBS but no exhaust mod.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last