User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Reviews > Engine > Chips > Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ ETJ4005

Yeti Paracord Handles are in at JeepHut.comPANDEMIC-USA 50" SINGLE ROW light bars!! **On sale noRough Country Suspensio Get the Best Deals Here...

Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ ETJ4005 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  CB & Ham Radios
  Axle Shafts
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Throttle Body
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Previous Product Chips Next Product

Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ ETJ4005

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: |

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $179.83
Manufacturer: Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ
Yes: 8 / No: 0

The Edge Trail Jammer performance kit delivers the ideal air/fuel enhancements for your 4.0L Wrangler/Rubicon. The Trail Jammer dramatically improves the power and throttle response of your Jeep both on and off the road. The kit includes an electronic module to performance tune your engine, a machined throttle body to improve driveability and a cold air intake system to maximize air flow. Feel the difference 20% more HP can make on your Jeep -- almost a two second improvement in your 0-60 times! Best of all, the entire kit bolts on in less than an hour.

Adds up to 20% more HP*
Excellent Throttle Response
Better Acceleration
Improved On and Off-Road Driveability
Increased Air Flow**
Power to Roam that Bolts on in Less than an Hour

*Power gains based on complete Trail Jammer performance kit including electronic module, throttle body and cold air intake.

**Provides increased air flow with Trail Jammer cold air intake system installed.

Login or Register to Add Review

2Clix's Reviews
05-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Easy to install, better throttle response,
Cons: The new throttle body spring is very stiff, it makes it hard when wheeling when you just want a tad of throttle.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I didnt put the air intake part of this product on because it looked to me like it would suck water too easy, but other than that this is a product that I most likely would not have paid for. but it was free so i jumped on it.

JeepJake24's Reviews
03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Pros: Better MPGs
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Dont remember the price but I have noticed the difference in power and in MPGs

yukonblu's Reviews
08-21-2010, 09:12 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Easy to install, nice throttle response.
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: pm if you want more info.

jeep rio
jeep rio's Reviews

05-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Price: $325.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Gave jeep good power gains in under an hour. Installation was brain dead simple and woke the TJ up pretty good

edmond's Reviews

04-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Pros: easy install, noticable power increase
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: recommended

tractionhunter's Reviews

04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: edge

Kulae's Reviews

01-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Pros: Easy install, instructions very straight forward, good output/outcome
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got everything (the intake, the throttle valve and the chip) installed in about an 1.5 hours. Instructions were very nice and well written. Outcome was a very nice suction, throttle response is touchy at first till you get use to it, and no whistle. I recommend this product.

njbowhntr's Reviews

04-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Improved throttle response and giddy up off the line
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Well this weekend I installed the Edge Products Trail Jammer kit in my 2005. I did not do their intake, being I had my own built already.

The install was very straight forward, took about 30 minutes. They supplied the torx needed. After installed I reconnected the negative terminal and started her up. Idle was just fine. So I let her idle for about 10 minutes and took it around the block. It had amazing throttle response. I did have to adjust the throttle body due it closing a bit too much. When you hit the gas it kinda stuck closed. It is just a 3/16" allen key. Now there is no hang up.

Today I drove it about 50 miles. Off the line on the highway you can definately feel the response and added torque. It does pull better at lower rpm ranges, before I was downshifting alot.

Being I only have 55 miles on it I can not tell you about fuel gains or loses. According to Edge I should see an improvement.

Will post updates in a month or so after a few tanks of gas. Being it is not my DD, takes awhile to use a tank of gas.