Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Chips > Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ ETJ4005

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ ETJ4005 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Chips Next Product

Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ ETJ4005

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $179.83
Manufacturer: Edge Products Trail Jammer 2005-2006 TJ
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

The Edge Trail Jammer performance kit delivers the ideal air/fuel enhancements for your 4.0L Wrangler/Rubicon. The Trail Jammer dramatically improves the power and throttle response of your Jeep both on and off the road. The kit includes an electronic module to performance tune your engine, a machined throttle body to improve driveability and a cold air intake system to maximize air flow. Feel the difference 20% more HP can make on your Jeep -- almost a two second improvement in your 0-60 times! Best of all, the entire kit bolts on in less than an hour.

KEY FEATURES
• Adds up to 20% more HP*
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Better Acceleration
• Improved On and Off-Road Driveability
• Increased Air Flow**
• Power to Roam that Bolts on in Less than an Hour

*Power gains based on complete Trail Jammer performance kit including electronic module, throttle body and cold air intake.

**Provides increased air flow with Trail Jammer cold air intake system installed.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

2Clix
2Clix's Reviews
05-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Easy to install, better throttle response,
Cons: The new throttle body spring is very stiff, it makes it hard when wheeling when you just want a tad of throttle.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I didnt put the air intake part of this product on because it looked to me like it would suck water too easy, but other than that this is a product that I most likely would not have paid for. but it was free so i jumped on it.

JeepJake24
JeepJake24's Reviews
03-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Pros: Better MPGs
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Dont remember the price but I have noticed the difference in power and in MPGs

yukonblu
yukonblu's Reviews
08-21-2010, 09:12 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Easy to install, nice throttle response.
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: pm if you want more info.

jeep rio
jeep rio's Reviews

05-03-2008, 09:16 AM
Price: $325.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Gave jeep good power gains in under an hour. Installation was brain dead simple and woke the TJ up pretty good

edmond

edmond's Reviews

04-23-2008, 03:21 AM
Pros: easy install, noticable power increase
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: recommended

tractionhunter
tractionhunter's Reviews

04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: edge

Kulae

Kulae's Reviews

01-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Pros: Easy install, instructions very straight forward, good output/outcome
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got everything (the intake, the throttle valve and the chip) installed in about an 1.5 hours. Instructions were very nice and well written. Outcome was a very nice suction, throttle response is touchy at first till you get use to it, and no whistle. I recommend this product.

njbowhntr
njbowhntr's Reviews

04-16-2007, 10:13 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Improved throttle response and giddy up off the line
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Well this weekend I installed the Edge Products Trail Jammer kit in my 2005. I did not do their intake, being I had my own built already.

The install was very straight forward, took about 30 minutes. They supplied the torx needed. After installed I reconnected the negative terminal and started her up. Idle was just fine. So I let her idle for about 10 minutes and took it around the block. It had amazing throttle response. I did have to adjust the throttle body due it closing a bit too much. When you hit the gas it kinda stuck closed. It is just a 3/16" allen key. Now there is no hang up.

Today I drove it about 50 miles. Off the line on the highway you can definately feel the response and added torque. It does pull better at lower rpm ranges, before I was downshifting alot.

Being I only have 55 miles on it I can not tell you about fuel gains or loses. According to Edge I should see an improvement.

Will post updates in a month or so after a few tanks of gas. Being it is not my DD, takes awhile to use a tank of gas.