11K views 33 replies 33 participants last post by  Tblank7 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1410
Rating 4
Average Price $401.38
Manufacturer Magnaflow
Recommended Yes: 32 / No: 1

A Magnaflow exhaust system which consists of a stainless steel Magnaflow muffler and stainless steel tubing from the catalytic converters back.

Made the Hemi come alive and now it sounds amazing.

#5 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: sounds more mellow than I'd like, but a nicely built system. I've heard excellent reviews of Magnaflow mufflers.

#8 ·
Price $400
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: My stock muffler blew, wanted stainless Steel to replace it. The sound is slightly louder then stock with a deeper note. It was a bit harsh at first bought has mellowed out after 5000 miles.

Toughest part of the install was getting the old muffler off.

#12 ·
Price $427.83
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Quiet until you get on the gas, past 2500rpm. But I have a 3.7 so I didnt expect it to be "loud". Def seems to have woken the engine up. I like the thought of it being SS and hopefully never having to replace my exhaust again. I got the best price at hotexhaust.com, they let you make an offer for what you want to pay then email you back. I paid a shop near me $50 to put it on, saved me a day being under the car. Not many choices so thats why I went with magnaflow SS. If I didnt have money to burn then I would just go with a SS muffler and tip, would prob get the same results.

#13 ·
Price $200
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: i wanted a flowmaster for ever but went to my local exhaust shop and they put a magnaflow on and it sounds way better then i ever thought it could. i also had the cat to when doing this and im prety sure that helped witht the sound to.

#14 ·
Price $381
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Just installed, less than 500KM on it. I love the sound, loud and throaty, but not too harsh. Looks like an excellent muffler, looking forward to years with it! I believe that I am actually getting about 15-20% better fuel economy too.... old one was SHOT!

Price was installed and is USD.

#16 ·
Price $300
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Actually I replaced the entire system with MagnaFlow components. Top quality stuff.

#18 ·
Price $350
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Deep throaty sound. There is a drone at highway speeds, but drone doesn't bother me any. It's fairly loud (could be louder in my opinion), and coupled with an intake, it gets a lot louder. Slight added power, and I noticed no difference in gas mileage.

#19 ·
Price $450
Rating 2
Recommended no

Comments: good exhuast but dont like the bolt action, had to have it welded and the whole section from behind the muffler could not be used not happy bout it, some low end torque bout it though

#20 ·
Price $750
Pros perty SS pipes
Cons price, cost me a lot of budwizers
Recommended yes

Comments: I did the whole shootin match - headers back with new CAT. Soft rumble, so I can still sneak up on deer & barflies!

#21 ·
Price $490
Pros Great sound, deep aggressive tone without in cab drone, nice and quiet at idle & highway cruising, really roars at WOT, SS finish is great - will last forever, great gas mileage
Cons Super free-flowing exhaust so great top end, but lacking low-end torque, doesn't have the "Flowmaster" sound I love
Recommended yes

Comments: Great Exhaust - Best mileage=22mpg with my 06 WK 4.7L

#23 · (Edited)
Price $457
Pros Great sound, increased power and torque, easy install.
Cons I was hoping the stainless would take a little longer to start rusting.
Recommended yes

Comments: The old exhaust was a pain to remove but the new one bolted right on in under an hour. When I first put it on I lost significant gas mileage. I also kept getting a trouble code for the rear O2 sensor which I replaced with the exhaust. I added a cold air intake and took the jeep in to have the trouble code checked because I didn't think my brand new O2 sensor would be sending the error. The shop replaced it with one from Jeep. So now, the trouble code is gone and I am back to factory gas mileage with extra power and great sound.

#24 ·
Price $450
Pros Sounds Great! Not too loud and obnoxious but not stock.
Cons Not very loud at all but it's a good thing unless you want people staring at you.
Recommended yes

Comments: Maybe slightly...just slightly louder but other than that it's sweet.

#26 ·
Price $280
Pros great sound, price and its ss
Cons wish the tip was a little more dressed up, looks like stock other than the size (larger than stock obviously)
Recommended yes

Comments: love the sound especially start-up and mid trottle, no too loud at idle. paired with stock engine with the exception of a banks ram-air CAI. first time riders notice it more than i do and say it sounds great. doesn't get annoying on longer drives at highway speeds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.