Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $130
Rating 4
Pros Makes the 4.0L HO sound pretty sweet
Cons not very loud (good or bad?)
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought this muffler (XL performance) for my 95 Cherokee as part of a package deal. I also purchased a High Flow Cat (also Magnaflow) and a new 2" tailpipe, installed for $420.

Overall I was pretty pleased, nice low rumble at idle. Not very loud unless I really hammer the gas. Then it sounds flippin' loud and mean.

It did improve my intown mileage by 1-3 mpg, depending on how i drive. On the Hwy I averaged it at about a 3-4 mpg gain.

In terms of adding "pep" to the throttle, i was not really that noticeable off the line, however i did notice that on the Hwy at about 3500 rpm there was a significant HP gain.

#5 ·
Price $100
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Sounds great!!

#9 ·
Price $150
Rating 1
Recommended yes

Comments: great sound, nice and throaty, with the lift installed it now sits nicely under the center of the vehicle and the tailpipe is stealth

#11 ·
Price $60
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: great sound ... mid-hi end power increase 5-10 hp ... not bad for under $100 bucks and a quick weld

#14 ·
Price $74.99
Pros Souds awesome!
Cons zero
Recommended yes

Comments: I upgraded my muffler due to mine was extremely packed with junk from sitting in some guy's backyard for over a year. Magnaflow sounds awesome and is definately worth it for the price! I am eventually going to finish my whole exhaust system and go with all Magnaflow.

#17 ·
Price $280
Rating 5
Pros Awesome power increase in torque, HP, and fuel mileage with a perfect sound increase
Cons Havent found anything to complain about since I got it a year ago.
Recommended yes

Comments: This was a great deal that I got from 4wd hardware.The kit had a nice stainless muffler with 2.5" stainless tail pipe amd all clamps and hangers to install it.The power boost was great as was the mileage!! Really made a diference!

#18 ·
Price $300
Pros Installed with Stainless steel 2.5 inch pipe
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Dean's Muffler shop installed the Magnaflow with 2.5 inch Stainless steel pipe. Love the deep sound and less drone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.