Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Exhaust > Flowmaster Super 44

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Flowmaster Super 44 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exhaust Next Product

Flowmaster Super 44

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $160.00
Average Price: $497.46
Manufacturer: Flowmaster
Recommended?
Yes: 34 / No: 1

The Super 44™ is the most aggressive, deepest sounding street and strip muffler Flowmaster has ever made! The Super 44's Maximum performance and Improved flow path will generate more torque and more power than ever before! If you want to really hear your exhaust system inside as well as outside your vehicle the Super 44™ is for you.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

Jason31685
Jason31685's Reviews
11-29-2013, 09:15 PM
Price: $73.00
Pros: Sounds awesome, good power
Cons: Nothing, it's flowmaster
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Custom 3" single cat back w resonator removed and this muffler. I have gotten compliments from lots of people about how my truck looks and sounds. Of course it was close to 500$ cuz the cat back was custom and I hate exhaust leaks.

blakeg
blakeg's Reviews
09-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Price: $64.99
Pros: Sounds awesome
Cons: nothing really, if anything earily morning starts trying not to wake everyone!!!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: amazing!!!

RyMuss25
RyMuss25's Reviews
06-14-2013, 07:19 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Great throaty sound that isnt ear splitting.
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I replaced the factory muffler with this and left everything else stock. It has a nice rumble to it, almost no drone which I really like. I've also noticed a slight extra umph when I hit the gas. If you want a nice growl and low drone, get it.

Elite
Elite's Reviews
12-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Pros: Pro's? Just about everything.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had a magnaflow exhaust for awhile but it just wasn't cutting it. I've made friends with the owner at MACH 1 Muffler so I got a steal of a deal with this muffler I think. Shortly after I installed a cutcut(Y pipe) right after the cat for just that little bit extra meaty sound.

mike_breaker_5

Web Wheeler
mike_breaker_5's Reviews
11-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Price: $115.00
Pros: deep signature flowmaster sound in a decently small package.
Cons: none i i can think of at this moment.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: went from a dual long tube setup on my yj to a self fabbed y-pipe and exhaust. i tossed this super 44 under there and to my surprise i maintained about the same throttle response and power as i had with the dual setup. the exhaust is much quieter and a lot more manageable under the jeep over the old dual setup.

97JeepZJ5spd
97JeepZJ5spd's Reviews
07-21-2012, 12:36 AM
Pros: Great sounding.
Cons: not so great sounding on the interior, sounds weak...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great sounding outside, espetialy in a high gear, say 5th gear when you should be in 4th, a nice LOW rumble, love going through tunnel and under bridges!! Very happy with this prodect. Would like 2.5" piping all around though.

YoureverydayXJ
YoureverydayXJ's Reviews
07-06-2012, 08:27 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Sounds grreat! Throaty, but not obnoxious.
Cons: Zero
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This muffler sounds incredible! Not sure how to link the video, but you can take my word for it. It has a really throaty beefy sound through all rpm ranges, but is never obnoxious. Sounds unique on the linear 6, in a good way.

0424Jeep
0424Jeep's Reviews
05-29-2012, 03:29 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Great sound better power
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got it from my friends muffler shop welded on with nice chrome tip for 100.00

straightZJ6
straightZJ6's Reviews
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: very loud for the price
Cons: couldnt hear my subs.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: just buy it

fuzzy88

fuzzy88's Reviews
02-18-2012, 04:49 PM
Price: $79.99
Pros: Great Sound , Easy install!
Cons: Non
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This was a very easy install. Factory pipe on the 4.7L HO 04 jeep grand cherokee is 2.5" All you need is a 18" extension pipe 2.5" and 3 2.5" clamps. When you make the cut toward the back of the jeep make sure you cut it before the pipe swells to connect to the factory muffler and everything will fit together great!

mikezjeep
mikezjeep's Reviews
01-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Price: $93.00
Pros: Gives it a deep, mean sound
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Noticed a change in the sound immediately when I started it up! Not disappointed whatsoever!

U-turn
U-turn's Reviews
12-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Price: $60.00
Pros: Sounds Awsome. made super strong
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Put mine on with a 2.5 inch tail pipe. Sounds great and helps out on performance a little.

nofearwindham
nofearwindham's Reviews
10-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Price: $60.00
Pros: LOUD
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just have the 2.5L but this thing sounds great on it, probably sounds even better on the 4.0L. Love thats it's black in color and is veryh durable, easy install on mine too.

ashort40
ashort40's Reviews
10-13-2011, 11:57 PM
Pros: Great sound, very raw and mean.
Cons: It's pretty loud in the cabin and you won't be able to do any discreet or illegal off-roading very easily.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's very loud and has great raw, mean sound, but it is hard to off-road illegally or discreetly. I've tried. Can't tell you how tired I am of getting yelled at by fat, old people. And not the cool fat, old people, the ones who regret their lives and seek out to destroy others' lives.

Hotshot_jh

Hotshot_jh's Reviews
07-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Price: $92.58
Pros: DEEP and LOUD. It has the deepest tone of any Flowmaster muffler I've ever heard. I get compliments on it all the time.
Cons: Sets off car Alarms every time I start up the Jeep. Wakes the neighbors if I ever have to go somewhere at night.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have a Super 44 Flowmaster Muffler with side exit exhaust in front of each of the rear wheels with 3" slash cut tips.
I would say that there is nothing out there that sounds better than this setup on the WJ.

rocknjeep
rocknjeep's Reviews
07-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Price: $64.00
Pros: Love the sound of this thing. Roars when it needs to but is actually pretty quiet as well. Much better than the 40 series I had. Also came powder coated so I don't have to worry to much about rust. It pretty throaty too and makes an I6 sound pretty beastly.
Cons: Can't think of any.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Purchased this muffler after my exhaust from the down pipe back literally fell off. Rusted out in 2 places and came off the Jeep. So once I purchased this I went and had it installed with all new pipe and welded up (I don't so much like the bolt together thing) and I could not be more pleased. The Jeep runs better and sounds better. I liked the previous Flowmaster 40 I had on there but the super 44 sounds better and actually the car sounds quieter at a stop.

makemusic116

makemusic116's Reviews
04-15-2011, 09:17 PM
Pros: Sounds awesome, deep tone, raspy bite.
Cons: None!
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

I would highly recommend this exhaust to anyone...it sounds PERFECT on the 4.0 It has a super low rumble when started up and at idle with a low, deep tone to it. When you are just cruising it has a low growl throughout the RPM's that sounds great. It is not super loud but loud enough to be heard if you want to be and has a nice bite to it. I am not a big believer in exhaust adding super horsepower, but I definitely feel a little improvement in throttle response across the RPM range with this exhaust which was a pleasant surprise.

rkos328
rkos328's Reviews
04-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Pros: Sounds nice
Cons: Not as loud as i thought but still really nice it's a 6 cylinder.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sounds really good in my 6 cylinder. Easily installed. Definatly the best sounding exhaust for a jeep.

StormTrooperWK
StormTrooperWK's Reviews
04-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Amazing sound. Deep, throaty, and rich engine nice. I feel a better throttle response, less restriction so I'm running much better through the RPM's and I'm getting great attention from everyone around.
Cons: Interior resonance is a little loud, but I love it.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product. ALL JEEPS SHOULD SOUND LIKE THIS WHEN YOU GET IT PUT ON!!!! Deep and throaty tone, sexy idling tone, and amazing sound on the take off. I love it and I'd highly recommend it to ANYONE with the 4.7L or the 5.7L

BoatsJeep

BoatsJeep's Reviews
03-24-2011, 08:31 PM
Price: $84.99
Pros: Deep aggressive sound and rumble at idle. Also sounds good if you mash on the gas
Cons: very little drone on highway.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really love this thing. People always say your XJ sounds good. Just something I noticed when I ordered mine from Autozone.com. There was different product number mine was 942547. Just a interesting fact.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »