6K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  1999blacksvt 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $170
Rating 4
Average Price $130.48
Manufacturer Dynomax
Recommended Yes: 6 / No: 0

This system is very inexpensive but bang for the buck is amazing. I have to say the price was around 100 dollars shipped, and the sound increase is very mild, not loud at all which is good imo. The system went on very easily. Its a muffler, tailpipe section and 2 clamps. You could weld it on, but who needs that when you can just unclamp it from trail damage or if your muffler falls apart. I assume i can just throw another muffler on and no big deal.

I have heard that this product has been discontinued, but if you can find one leftover, go for it, i have no regrets.

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $170
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Sounds Decent, Picked Up 2 MPG and a little more power. Some rust after 2 Ohio winters. Good for the money

#3 ·
Price $110
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: Good deal for almost complete exhaust

#5 ·
Price $118.9
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great exhaust for the price. Easy to bolt on and it gives a slight grumble during acceleration. It does have a couple of flat spots in the exhaust pipe where it goes over the axel...deffinately not mandrel bent. But you get what you pay for

#6 ·
Price $99
Pros Easy install. Good for those looking for a cheap replacement exhaust if they want a quiet stock like exhaust note.
Cons Very quiet. Sounds almost the same as the stock system
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy installation great fit but its a very quiet system. For the price though you cant beat it if you need a replacement exhaust system. Got mine through Summit Racing. was around 120 after shipping was added.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.