Price $400
Rating 2
Average Price $361.63
Manufacturer Borla
Recommended Yes: 10 / No: 1

Headers

#3 ·
Pros Supposed Excellent Warrantly, Stainless Steel
Cons Poorly welded, thin material, poor design.
Recommended no

Comments: Mine cracked after a year of use just like the factory part, but the factory part lasted longer.

#5 ·
Price $241.98
Pros Better exhaust flow
Cons cost money
Recommended yes

Comments: Comes with all the parts to install to your existing exhaust. A do it yourself kit. I also like the design of the equal length tubes to one collection point. The header in my eyes would be considered a full length heard in comparison to Borla's Torque header.

#7 ·
Price $402.69
Pros Noticeable power gain, solid construction, million mile warranty, sounds great.
Cons PIA to install.
Recommended yes

Comments: It's a great header. 2 piece so I don't worry about cracking. I purchased it because I needed to replace my catalytic converter system on the old girl and figured I might as well go all the way on the exhaust. The price was right. I bought this part from LMPerformance.com for $400 and change shipped.

#8 ·
Price $400
Pros Good fit, went in with little problems.Looks great.
Cons My Jeep is an auto and I had to refab the shift bracket and it currently wont shift into Lo gear as the linkage hits the header.
Recommended yes

Comments: I got this to replace the broken stock exhaust header.There wasnt many aftermarket options at the time so I chose this.At the time ( I dont know if they have a diff model now or not) it was for manual tranny. It fit in fine just had to modify the existing shift linkage bracket.It currently binds and wont shift into Lo gear.
It is a good header, just overpriced.Now I think there are several other options to consider.If price isnt an issue then by all means buy the best. If you are on a budget, perhaps something else would work better for ya.

#9 ·
Price $300
Pros Easy install
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Replaced the entire exhaust with the Borla Headers & Cat Back system. It was a very easy install. The only mild complaint is the system sounds milder than I would have liked. It is only a 4.0 6 cylinder but I was hoping for some growl.

#12 ·
Price $400
Pros Very good sounding on the 3.6 L Jeep wrangler
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: There is some problems with routing of the pipe to the exit because I do run a coilover long arm. The route so it doesn't get caught when full flexing is difficult but would be perfect if not running long arm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.