Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Exhaust > Aero Exhaust - 2525 Turbine Muffler

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Aero Exhaust - 2525 Turbine Muffler Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Exhaust Next Product

Aero Exhaust - 2525 Turbine Muffler

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

MSRP: $192.00
Average Price: $133.33
Manufacturer: Aero Exhaust
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.aeroexhaust.com

Designed to increase overall performance, the Aero Turbine Series 2525 Car Muffler combines amazing versatility and economy to give you the best all around performance muffler available on the market. For use on all vehicles with 2" - 2.5" pipe.

The Aero Turbine Series 2525 is a 2 1/2" i.d. inlet, 2 1/2" i.d. outlet Car and Sedan Exhaust Muffler. The 2525 was designed for standard gas vehicles. The original Aero Exhaust design, the 4040, was first designed and ran on and for the racecar circuit. It was proven on both the 600hp Monte Carlos of NASCAR, and the 800hp Sprint car races in Arizona. The 4040 was then redesigned for introduction to the general public as the Car and Sedan 2525 performance muffler. As the only car muffler to have the patented airfoil technology, the Aero Turbine Series 2525 is the hottest new product for your Car or sedan. The 2525 will also fit some Truckīs and SUVīs.

The 2525 is the most widely used model of performance exhaust we carry. The length and inlet/outlet diameters were designed to be compatible with 90% of gas cars, trucks and SUVs on the market today. Even the standard 2 1/4" and 2" exhaust pipe systems can easily be bumped up to 2 1/2" on the inlet and outlet. The 2525 Performance Exhaust will give the performance and sound that every Car, Truck or SUV owner should expect from their vehicle.

The 2525 is completely stainless steel inside and out. There is no packing or moisture collecting material in the muffler. The hand-polished stainless steel 2525 will give you the look and feel that you want and the performance you deserve. The Aero Performance Exhaust Lifetime Warranty will guarantee that your investment is still performing as long as you own your vehicle.

INLET:2.50" in.
OUTLET:2.50" in.
WIDTH:6.00" in.
HEIGHT:6.00" in.
LENGTH:20.00" in.
WEIGHT:7.00 lbs

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

scrimpy
scrimpy's Reviews
03-30-2012, 10:38 PM
Price: $125.00
Pros: Love the sound, better gas millage, seems like it has more power.
Cons: They dont make them anymore but I found some new on ebay.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had one of these on my GMC Yukon and loved it. I put one on my Cherokee and I love it!

filippelli
filippelli's Reviews
09-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: looks and sounds great
Cons: kinda big
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome sounds great got from crawlerready.com

Mediarocker
Mediarocker's Reviews
02-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Price: $175.00
Pros: Straight through muffler Not too loud Flows well
Cons: Price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This muffler sounds great on my 2.5L OHV I4. It went into the stock location and sounds great! I havent been able to note any increases in MPG or HP, but I know its definitely flowing better than my stock exhaust. Did I mention I liked the sound? Its comes in a beautiful polished stainless steel finish, thats almost upsetting to get muddy. You can definitely hear the exhaust inside the vehicle around 2,000RPM. The drone on the highway isn't much worse than a turbo catback. When really booking the throttle, you can hear the gasses spinning in the muffler which is really cool. The increase in flow is noticeable, and I've also noted that the increased flow has brought my muffler temps down. Personally, I really enjoy the sound of this muffler, and I think it sounds great on the 4.0's as well.