YJ Axles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > YJ Axles

Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.com

Unread 07-22-2013, 08:18 AM   #1
Stone572
1998 TJ Wrangler 

YJ Axles

Hello everyone, my first day here as a member. I have a 92 YJ that I am looking to lift. I want to make a look good jeep. Very limited off road. I have an opportunity to get TJ axles with 4:10 gears front and rear. I plan to put RC lift 4- 6in. It has 2 in body lift on it already. I am just starting into mechanics so I consider my self a freshman in my jeep education with a high willingness to learn. I am wondering if I can even use these TJ axles ? Isn't it a different suspension setup all together, or can I modify them. Would it be more cost effective to do the FOrd 8.8 with a bought 4 cyl front end with the 4.10. THe TJ axles complete they want 900, through my research it may take that amount just to get the FOrd 8.8 right? Any thoughts please help me. I feel like such a rookie, and part of an idiot asking which is probably a simple answer to most on here.

Stone572 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.