The Yellowtail Build - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Yellowtail Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Reply
Unread 04-21-2012, 05:18 AM   #241
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid View Post
Might want to refrain from doing that to the ramps in the future. The park rangers don't like it and will harass you about it if they see you.
Thats fine. It was a one and done. I wasn't sure how they would feel about it so I just got some pics and backed it off.

sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012, 10:14 AM   #242
rt4422
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Posts: 771
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedTJ

I am the same way, a HS budget and damages are not good when you need the Jeep everyday.
True that.....
forumrunner_20120421_111437.jpg  
rt4422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2012, 11:21 AM   #243
LittleRedTJ
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hickory, NC
Posts: 16
Hey man sorry I couldnt make it today I had something come up last minute. When are you going back again we can plan a trip to go.
LittleRedTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #244
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedTJ View Post
Hey man sorry I couldnt make it today I had something come up last minute. When are you going back again we can plan a trip to go.
Yea we were scratching our heads wondering where you were. It's cool. We'll catch you next time. Not sure when.
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #245
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995
Anyways, here are some flex pics from Poser Rock.




More pics coming as soon as they get emailed from my step-dad
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #246
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995


















sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:15 PM   #247
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995

















sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 10:25 PM   #248
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995










sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #249
Jankoid
Carpe deez nuts
 
Jankoid's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Albemarle, NC
Posts: 4,670
I really need to stop being trail leader so I can get some damn pictures.
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 02:40 PM   #250
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankoid View Post
I really need to stop being trail leader so I can get some damn pictures.
What? Our pics of you weren't enough?

Last edited by sjones26573; 04-25-2012 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Moment of illiteracy
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 08:22 PM   #251
LittleRedTJ
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hickory, NC
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Yea we were scratching our heads wondering where you were. It's cool. We'll catch you next time. Not sure when.
Yea it sucked I had to miss it I really wanted to go. Do you want to try and go sometime in May?
LittleRedTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 08:29 PM   #252
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedTJ View Post
Yea it sucked I had to miss it I really wanted to go. Do you want to try and go sometime in May?
Ehhh. Honestly I couldn't tell you. I will be wrapped up in a lot of HS/College/Job stuff these next few months (Prom, Senior trip, Graduation, Senior Week, Family Trips, Work (constant), Orientation...) so I have no idea when I will get back. The more I go, the more I want to go back, so it's very likely that if I find a free weekend, thats where I'll be.

And just wondering, aren't you a teen? I seem to remember you being 19.
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #253
LittleRedTJ
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Hickory, NC
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjones26573 View Post
Ehhh. Honestly I couldn't tell you. I will be wrapped up in a lot of HS/College/Job stuff these next few months (Prom, Senior trip, Graduation, Senior Week, Family Trips, Work (constant), Orientation...) so I have no idea when I will get back. The more I go, the more I want to go back, so it's very likely that if I find a free weekend, thats where I'll be.

And just wondering, aren't you a teen? I seem to remember you being 19.
Yea I am the same way I went to the jamboree and cant wait to go back. Yea I am 17 ,the reason I am asking if you are going in May is so I can ask off work and go.
LittleRedTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 08:43 PM   #254
sjones26573
GO GOATS!
 
sjones26573's Avatar
2004 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Concord/Harmony/Raleigh, NC
Posts: 8,995
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRedTJ View Post
Yea I am the same way I went to the jamboree and cant wait to go back. Yea I am 17 ,the reason I am asking if you are going in May is so I can ask off work and go.
Like I said, honestly can't tell you yet. I'll see if I can get a calender together and check my free weekends. There aren't many

And ok, 17, awesome. Ive been looking for some guys my age to wheel with. All my friends with jeeps are pansies when it comes to offroad.
sjones26573 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2012, 08:54 PM   #255
Jankoid
Carpe deez nuts
 
Jankoid's Avatar
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Albemarle, NC
Posts: 4,670
Durtyrok crew will be there may 19th.
Jankoid is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
nc guys
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.