Yellow TJ build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Yellow TJ build

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 01-24-2010, 08:09 PM   #1
2002YellowTJ
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yellow TJ build

Well I guess its about time to start a build thread. I have had the jeep a little over a year and really just started adding on to it. It started slow but is really starting to add up.

This is what she looked like when I got her. I had only added 2'' spacers at that point.
Photobucket

Then came the 3'' BL and 33x12.50x15s and new rims. I also added some HELLA lights to the windshield and took the caps off the front bumper. I also painted the headlight bezels black. Hated the chrome.

I drove around like that forever and decided it was time for some upgrades. Time for a new bumper and Smittybilt Sliders. Moved my factory foglights on top of the bumper.

Painted the fender flares gloss black and traded the fog lights for some KC Lights. Finally decided to get a Smittybilt XRC8.

Then decided it was time for flat fenders and needed some new headlights with blinkers integrated in the headlight.

Didnt like the look of the body lift, so I decided to buy the RC 2.5 SL and 1.25 BL (only for future mods) And a few weeks later ordered a set of 35x12.50x15s

Then had to test them out that same weekend.

Stuck and finally tested the winch, it worked awesome BTW

Picked up an OBA system this weekend

I also added Rustys Quick Discos and a Warn rear bumper and tire carrier but have no pics.

8.8 Rearend out of a 97 Explorer w/ disc brakes being built and CB to mount.
Future Mods:
Sye and DS
Tummy Tuck
Rear Corner Armor
Regear
Lockers Front and Rear
Super 88 Kit

Thanks for looking

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]YELLOW JEEP CLUB MEMBER #25[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
2002YellowTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #2
Martinsc
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Those blinkers are cool. You made a good choice on getting rid of the 3 inch BL.
Martinsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
2002YellowTJ
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinsc View Post
Those blinkers are cool. You made a good choice on getting rid of the 3 inch BL.
Thanks. Yeah I hated the BL
[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]YELLOW JEEP CLUB MEMBER #25[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
2002YellowTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2010, 03:50 AM   #4
GroceryGetter01
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Awesome Jeep and excellent choice of color!
Yellow Jeep Club Member #802
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLC08JK View Post
Load up all the recovery gear!!!!
We're goin' to the "MALL"

-Jason
GroceryGetter01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.