Y is there a toyota ad @ the top of this page? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Y is there a toyota ad @ the top of this page?

*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 12-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #1
b0bbymc
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Y is there a toyota ad @ the top of this page?

Doesnt make much sence to hav a toyota ad on a jeep forum....

b0bbymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #2
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bbymc View Post
Doesnt make much sence to hav a toyota ad on a jeep forum....
If they pay for the ad, which helps support the forum, it does. You reading the ad, selling your jeep and buying a Prius wouldn't make any sense though.....

ps....support the forum and you won't have to see any ads.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2009, 12:37 PM   #3
b0bbymc
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro95 View Post
If they pay for the ad, which helps support the forum, it does. You reading the ad, selling your jeep and buying a Prius wouldn't make any sense though.....

ps....support the forum and you won't have to see any ads.

I sold my 2002 sahara back in 5-06. Bought an 03 tacoma, traded it in on an 06 4runner. Got divorced exwife got the 4runner. Now im driving an 06 unlimited rubi... guess the ad might work on some but now that ive come back to my sences i wont be selling my jeep ever again... Sorry for posting this bs in the build section.
b0bbymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2009, 12:54 PM   #4
alecmcmahon

and it doesnt make much sense putting this thread in the jeep builds section either.

There is a section called JeepForum Announcements & Comments, where this should be posted...so.. FAIL on you.

Ad's help the site make money, no matter what it is.

and if you dont like seeing ads, becoming a supporting member ship, you can disable ads and have other perks
Unread 12-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
alecmcmahon

and oh yeh.

this is a wookie... why am i mentioning it? CAUSE IT JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE... IT JUST DOESNT !

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.