WJ looks bad help! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > WJ looks bad help!

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 10-16-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
Sessi
2004 WJ 

WJ looks bad help!

I have a 2004 WJ special edition and when I bought it there was some body damage! The front and rear bumper covers are broken up and have paint matching duct tape covering the sore spots. I would really like to replace them but since it is the special edition it has the special covers I would really like to replace them but the dealer wants an arm and a leg for them. I have no problem buying them but to get them painted is a different story! So I was hoping I could get some ideas that would either keep it on the cheap side of painting. Maybe plastic dip all the trim? I also need to replace a rear door! I looked at all the salvage yards too! Right now it just looks bad and I would love to fix it but I only have limited funds!

Sessi is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.