Will's 01' Wj Build - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Will's 01' Wj Build

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer PurchaseFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-22-2013, 03:42 PM   #1
PackLifeNC
2001 WJ 

Will's 01' Wj Build

I've been a little delayed on starting a build thread, so I figured i'd start now. i have a 2001 Jeep Wj that I purchased in Nov 2012. I have slowly started upgrading everything to get it the way I want it. Here is how she sits at stock height when purchased. It had 90xxx original miles when purchased. I have since raised the tally to 123xxx. The stock 4.7 decided to kick the bucket on me @ 100k miles, so I ended up dropping a reman in and its running good ever since.

jeep3.jpg

Unread 12-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
PackLifeNC
2001 WJ 

Here's a couple pics of the light install I did to help enhance my OH driving ability at night. They are autozone run of the mill lights, nothing special.
jeep4.jpg

Unread 12-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
PackLifeNC
2001 WJ 

Here's a few pics of my lift kit install. I purchased a RC 4" kit with new springs, shocks, pitman arm, and drop track bar bracket. I decided to go with an adjustable track bar instead of using the drop bracket. I am still running stock Bridgestone Duelers 245/70/16's. I plan on upgrading tires sometime in January.
liftkitinstall1.jpg

liftkitinstall2.jpg

jeepliftedkigers.jpg

Unread 12-22-2013, 04:12 PM   #4
NCJeeping
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Assuming you go to NC State? You should check out the Offroad Club if you haven't already. We just started it up this past semester. Nice WJ btw.
NCJeeping is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #5
PackLifeNC
2001 WJ 

Actually wake tech at the moment, I just own Pack Life. Thanks and i'll definitely check it out when I go to state.
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #6
braddf
2001 WJ 

What happened to your website? I tried to look at it and it looks as if you may have missed a payment
Unread 12-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #7
PackLifeNC
2001 WJ 

I closed down the website due to low traffic. Majority of my sales are due to Facebook and retail. If you are interested check us out bo n facebook/packlifenc

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.