Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Who says ya cant flop in a mud hole!!

3K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Mr.Crowley 
#1 ·
This was the last thing I was expecting to do in this hole..A nasty hole that was swallowing up every one who had gave it a go...So being that my cj hasnt let me down showing up many of Rubicons I gave it a go...Well at least it fired right back up and kept on truckin..Harnesses to be put in by the end of the month per the wife..:laugh:

See less See more
#3 ·
Where at in NJ is that? Pine Barrens? Don't mean to go off topic but where is Grass Roots roughly located or mainly wheel? I've only found 2 Southern to Central Jeep Clubs.

What'd the Rubi guys have to say after you did that? I like how your windshield banner says Support Vehicle too!

#7 ·
: The rubi guys in the club know who rules the roost...:rofl:

Where outa say Atco,but have members from NY to deleware..

The support vehicle sticker is a club thing..There are 3 in the club that carry most anything you would need to get your rig rolling again..from an onboard welder to brake lines..Alot of times when some one is down,it may take a good hour or so to get them up and running..Thats where the support rigs come in,so the hole group doesnt have to stay moping around getting disgusted..

#8 ·
"Who says ya cant flop in a mud hole!!"

uh...no one, but you just showed us how its done! hahah
looks like fun, glad you didnt break your hard top

#9 ·
X2
Glad the glass in the hardtop didn't break on you!

#11 ·
Good thing your snorkel was on the other side.

Hunter

#15 ·
longarm said:
Out of curiousity, since you were on your side and it started back up, do you have an Optima battery?
yes..Yellow top..best 10 bucks I ever spent..

''What is wrapped around the passengers side grill support(bar running from the firewall to the grill)?''

Thats a length of vacume tube I taped the ends off and wrapped it around..Just so its out of the way and there if anyone needs it..

#18 ·
underblu2 said:
where did u get an optima for 10 bucks!!?!??! and nice picsss
found it in a storage unit at work during the summer,and gave one of the Mexican laborors 10 bucks to put it in the back of my truck..:rofl:

#19 ·
a buddy sent me this pic..You can see the wheels commin off the ground..:eek:

#22 ·
Black Hills TJ said:
That's a pretty sweet pic. Any idea what the speedometer read?
not sure,but I was in 2nd gear 4 low..so Im geussing maybe 15mph

''Looks like the wife is going crazy in the passenger seat'' Yah she was when she was hanging on like a cat getting thrown in a bathtub..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.