wheel change on 95 yj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > wheel change on 95 yj

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Unread 01-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
highlander56
1995 YJ Wrangler 

wheel change on 95 yj

Can u go up a wheel size on 95 yj? like go from 15 inch to 16 inch with out any other mods? this way I could go even bigger on tires.

Unread 01-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #2
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander56 View Post
Can u go up a wheel size on 95 yj? like go from 15 inch to 16 inch with out any other mods? this way I could go even bigger on tires.
Your posting in the wrong section. You should be posting in the YJ section... but anyways, the answer is no. If you are going to a 16" wheel, you don't need any mods.
Unread 01-30-2011, 09:46 AM   #3
highlander56
1995 YJ Wrangler 

so what this is the rebuild section right? and that is what i am doing . what is with you guys chill and help stop being butt heads. I am changing and redoing my jeep that is rebuilding a stock jeep to a modified jeep or mybe you don't know what build means?
Unread 01-30-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
Hurley91

Quote:
so what this is the rebuild section right? and that is what i am doing . what is with you guys chill and help stop being butt heads. I am changing and redoing my jeep that is rebuilding a stock jeep to a modified jeep or mybe you don't know what build means?
No this is a build section. You post 1 thread in here, and call it you build thread. You posted 2 thread trying to get info if something will fit. Go to the YJ tech section and ask you questions there.
Unread 01-30-2011, 08:33 PM   #5
highlander56
1995 YJ Wrangler 

ok winey
Unread 01-30-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
Hurley91

Quote:
ok winey
Are you kidding me? I try and help you and you say stupid **** like that? Your 54 years old for Christ's sakes.
Unread 01-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #7
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
ok winey
It has nothing to do with him being "winey." It has to do with:

1) You posting in the wrong section. Unless you're blind, it's very obvious what this section is for. Hint, it's not for questions.

2) Asking lame questions that a couple minutes of research would bring you answers to. Read build threads, see what others do, and post a question IN THE RIGHT SECTION if you really can't find your answer. For both of your posts, answers are EVERYWHERE.

3) You're 54. Act like it or GTFO. At that age, you should know how to fend for yourself and find answers. There's no reason to be asking such stupid question, especially in the blatantly wrong section. The topic of this thread is especially useless. Use some logical thinking and you'll realize how little sense your question makes.

BTW, your spelling blows. You won't get answers in this section anyway but if you plan on re-asking these questions elsewhere, work on the attitude and the spelling/grammar.
Imped is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 09:21 PM   #8
Hurley91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
It has nothing to do with him being "winey." It has to do with:

1) You posting in the wrong section. Unless you're blind, it's very obvious what this section is for. Hint, it's not for questions.

2) Asking lame questions that a couple minutes of research would bring you answers to. Read build threads, see what others do, and post a question IN THE RIGHT SECTION if you really can't find your answer. For both of your posts, answers are EVERYWHERE.

3) You're 54. Act like it or GTFO. At that age, you should know how to fend for yourself and find answers. There's no reason to be asking such stupid question, especially in the blatantly wrong section.

BTW, your spelling blows. You won't get answers in this section anyway but if you plan on re-asking these questions elsewhere, work on the attitude and the spelling/grammar.
Can't fix stupid.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.