what size lift? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > what size lift?

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Closed Thread
Unread 02-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #1
BIGOLYJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

what size lift?

i just bought a 1995 yj and the guy i got it off sed it had a 2.5 lift in it but it lookes higher and i am getting ready to by a 4" for it and want to make shore it dosent already have one. the guy wasent shore becaus it was in it when he bought it

Unread 02-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
NineohsevenYJ
1992 YJ Wrangler 

You'll have better luck having your questions answered if you post in YJ Tech. If you look in the FAQs section, I believe they tell you how to measure to see what size lift you have. I believe stock height is 18" at rocker but I don't remember what size the stock tires were, for every inch taller on aftermarket tires I believe you gain a 1/2" lift. Again, post in YJ Tech & read the FAQs in YJ Tech. Hope this helps.
Unread 02-26-2011, 12:21 PM   #3
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Are you shore?
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.