What other Bodies Will fit a 1967 Jeepster - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > What other Bodies Will fit a 1967 Jeepster

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 08-05-2014, 11:10 AM   #1
justinkase13

What other Bodies Will fit a 1967 Jeepster

Hello! Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide.

My father has a 1967 Jeepster Commando Convertible that he ended up rolling, so therefor the body is trashed, but the motor (V6), fame, etc is all is great shape. So basically i have a rolling chassis that I need to find a body for. I have done some internet searches and haven't found the info i'm looking for, so I thought I would post here and see if you guys could help me out.

What I'm looking for is any info on where I might find a replacement jeepster body or as well as if you guys know what other kit type bodies, or maybe different vehicle bodies will bolt up to the the chassis I have (like how the you can bolt up a 1950's chevy truck to a chevy s10 chassis.) I believe the chassis length is 168.4.

Any help would be much appreciated.

justinkase13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.