Weston's Jeep Build - The Deuce - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Weston's Jeep Build - The Deuce

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Weston's Jeep Build - The Deuce

The day I bought it.

dscn1460.jpg   dscn1466.jpg  
2 BDS Lift | Spacer | JKS Adj. TrackBar | ProComp Shocks | KOR TB Bushings | KOR SS | IRO Upper/Lower Control Arms | Kenwood eXcelon Head Unit | Sony Speakers | RC 1.5 Wheel Spacers | 255/70/16 General AT2s | Predator Bullbar w/ Fawkes Relocation | Rage Roof Rack | 8,000K HID Conversion | Hella 500FF Lights | K&N FIPK Intake | Titletown Jeepers
wschilawski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Added an Ionic Predator bullbar/projector headlights/8,000K HID conversion
dscn2559.jpg   dscn2561.jpg  
2 BDS Lift | Spacer | JKS Adj. TrackBar | ProComp Shocks | KOR TB Bushings | KOR SS | IRO Upper/Lower Control Arms | Kenwood eXcelon Head Unit | Sony Speakers | RC 1.5 Wheel Spacers | 255/70/16 General AT2s | Predator Bullbar w/ Fawkes Relocation | Rage Roof Rack | 8,000K HID Conversion | Hella 500FF Lights | K&N FIPK Intake | Titletown Jeepers
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:17 PM   #3
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Hella 500FF's
dscn2570.jpg  
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Kenwood KDC-x794
dscn2010.jpg  
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #5
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Matte black silverblades
jeep-1.jpg   jeep.jpg  
Unread 08-13-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Rage Stingray Roof Rack
dscn3225.jpg  
Unread 08-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #7
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Plasti-Dipped badges
img00570-20120816-1902.jpg  
Unread 08-20-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Will be installing Mevotech rear sway bar links and Rancho Steering Stabilizer in the next week or so.
Unread 08-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Mevotech rear sway bar links
Unread 08-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

Just ordered rear wheel bearings, axle seals, and retainer ring for both sides from Kolak - never knew a purchase could go so smoothly!

I'll be installing the Rancho SS tonight - will post pictures after completion
Unread 08-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #11
Mishimoto

Keeping it stock height or going higher? It's looking good, what made you go with the Cooper's?
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

I'll be going higher in the next year or so hopefully - The Cooper's were the Fleet Farm special at the time, buy 3 get 1 free. I made the mistake of going 225/65 so it would just look goofy if I lifted it with those tires. They ride decently on the the highway and in the snow. Next set will definitely be more aggressive.
Unread 08-22-2012, 02:27 PM   #13
Mishimoto

How much higher are you talking? I like Coopers, but last time the WJ needed rubber I couldn't find any deals on them. Did you paint your grille? Cloth or leather interior?
Unread 08-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #14
wschilawski
2002 WJ 

I'd like to go 3" - Fleet runs sales on them once in awhile - just so happens I needed tires when they ran the sale - I was going to go with STT's but money was tight. I did paint my grille, but could use some touch up. I have the cloth seats, but I haven't seen them in any other Jeep before. They are more rugged than the cloth ones.
Unread 08-23-2012, 07:56 AM   #15
Mishimoto

Could you post a picture or two of the seats? I'm curious now about the ones you've got

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.