wannabee rubihara - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > wannabee rubihara

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 02-14-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

wannabee rubihara

Update for 6.0 lq4, th350, an np??? install and new axles and some stretch and bigger meats! Engine swap and stretch updates start on page 7 I think!

well i got bored with my old jeep... it was an 03 wrangler x with a few things done like ford 8.8 swap long arms, ballistic fab adjustable coil bucket and ford shock mounts.35 km2s rampage top.and some other stuff. it only had 55k miles but i wanted to sell but couldnt get what i wanted for it.i bought it all stock in 2006 and i finally got rid of it 6 months ago. Photobucket

tjlover03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i love jeeps and i hav had this one for a long time. it was my second jeep after a 1978 cj5 with fullsize 44s and some other stuff. it was a beast but a pos at the same time. guess im a little high maintenance lol... i also have had a million xjs it seems. they were nothing special. buy and resell for cash mostly... but i got rid on my last jeep for a honda s2000... i know cool car but not a jeep and some ppl love to flame...
Unread 02-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #3
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Photobucket
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #4
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

cool car but i missed the tj scene... i wanted specifically a white out sahraha with white hard top and i just so found one in north carolina and i was gonna be in south carolina so.... i asked about a trade and bingo he said yes and i got cash on top of the deal... so brought this beauty home...
Photobucket
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #5
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

it had right around 100k miles 5 speed and a few hidden goodies that the previous owner had no idea about which i will share later...
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Photobucket
Unread 02-14-2012, 11:11 PM   #7
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

at this point i was happy but off course 35s are the new 33s and i wnt a capable rig/daily driver so... i decided to sell the hard top and make some orders through a local place run by jason called rockyour4x4 here in knoxville which he got me better prices and no shipping cost so thaat means cheaper... thanks jason...i also found a guy selling off a bunch of parts that i couldnt help myself from purchasing soooo updates soon lots of updates and big changes...
Unread 02-15-2012, 11:27 PM   #8
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

To mow I will post more about what i have done and some awesome stuff
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #9
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

So I decided to order a few things... I wanted 35 mtrs and some nicer wheels. I also wanted some moremclearence... Imbought a teraflex belly up skid that was dented but used for 75$$$$ I was like yes please. The install went ok...
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #10
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

So as you can see it was dented but I made it work... I had to redo my exhaust... Went from magniflow to am cherry bomb.... Not happy but only thing that would work because it is sontight on space anyone want to buy this muffler ..... At first I removed the cat but I didn't like it at all and I put cat back on... Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:23 PM   #11
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I painted it with exhaust ceramic paint and it turned out a lot better than I expected so I'm happy....
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:24 PM   #12
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

This is what it looks like it is hella flush to the frame... One of the highest belly ups I have seen thanks to the dent upwards lololol....
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #13
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I took these awful things off they are for sale too...
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #14
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Also while I did the belly up I had to do a custom shaft and sye... So I found a local front and rear fully custom almost brand new driveshafts which on the receipt the buyer paid 900$$$ and he sold them to me for 400 yay me.... He also sold me a brand new rampage top for 160 and a transfer case with mega exremem rugged ridge sye kit installed for 200... I have a stock 231 transfer case for sale also lolol.... This is the front which is longer and this is the rear which I had shortened to a perfect fit for me for 30$ ... You can see how new they still look
Unread 02-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #15
tjlover03
2000 TJ Wrangler 

So my new tires and wheels came in.... While taking of my 33 mtz that are in great shapemon 15x10 wheels which are for sale if there is any interest... The previous owner n
Knew nothing about the jeep lol.... So when I took off my old tires I found this... big bonus for my rear locked Dana 44.... I also found this when I was snooping around...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.