Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Westchester, New York
Alright so the amassing of parts has begun for my return! Here's the list so far:
- Currie/Savvy 3" Progressives
- Savvy Ultimate Steering with driver's side flip
- Currie Front Antirock
- HP30 Disco housing
- JJ Front housing kit
- 4.88 gears with a Detroit for the rear (yes I know, 5.13's blah blah blah, haha)
Then on the to order list:
- TT of some kind (Savvy?)
And on the tentative list:
- Fox Shocks (for the bling factor, haha) but these will probably have to wait for my future outboard...if that ever happens, haha
- Tires, either KM2's or MTR/K's but similarly these will most likely wait until I get a great deal as the tires I've got on the Jeep now have plenty of tread and they only cost me $260.
So there should be some pretty good advancements in the build in about a month or so.
3" Currie progressives, OME Shocks, 1" BL, 1" MML, 35x12.50" KM2's, 4.88's, Detroit in rear, Vanco BBK, Currie CA's
My Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.