Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

The Velorium Camper Build

195K views 1K replies 122 participants last post by  AlTheKillerr 
#1 · (Edited)
I deleted my build thread a while ago just because I didnt have anything to update it with and have since done things. Im bored so Im making a new one.

here she is back when she was a stocker on 31s:

I added on some aux lights and a highlift jack (yeah i know its upside down)

I then ordered some Rockcrusher Diff covers:

up next came the Aussie locker:

then the 3" Full Traction lift came in along with my BL and BMML:

after the 3" lift and before the BL/MML with 31s:

See less See more
#239 ·
Niceeeeeeeee

#242 ·
thanks! thats awesome i havent seen them since last summer in san antonio. it was alright. the venue was waaaaaay to small with waaaaaay to many people and the ex GF got waaaaay to drunk :laugh: co&ca was awesome though:rtft:

#249 ·
it runs just fine actually. not slow at all. if my tranny wasnt stack shifting 2nd and 3rd it would be even better

yeah man. i stopped by Round Rock Jeeps with my dad today and I got a full safari top for $56.
****ing sweet man. i was thinking of getting a trail cover and just taking my top off and leaving it off but i dont know it gets quite hot

#252 ·
well my pictures arent going to show up till my photobucket account resets. it does it once a month depending on the day you sign up for it so we will just have to wait. ill start using a different one till then.

up next in the line up will be flush mount LED tail lights and a CJ tail gate. after that painting begins

on each door i will have this:

and on the hood ill have this:

and the jeep will be painted Lusterless Olive Drab. cant wait :D

#254 · (Edited)
ive thought about it and am still considering it actually. its just that there arent any custom painted jeeps around here so it would be one more thing that sets mine apart from the rest. plus i like the militaristic look it would give :dunno:

either way itll be painted hopefully soon. the black would make it easier just because i would only have the hood and doors to do but the paint else where is really messed up. when i took my flares off there was alot of dirt and my buddy handed me some cleaner to spray on and clean it off. only problem is i was stupid and didnt look at the can before i did and it messed up my paint. maybe a good coat of wax would take care of it? i dont know we will see what happens. ever since i got the new tires on the black has looked better

heres a pic of the jeep as it is now since my other photobucket is waiting to be reset:

#256 ·
AAAHHHH
i hate build threads,

now i have to get tube fenders, They look freakin awesome man!
I love Km2s.

Or i guess i could just cut them like you did, hmmm

#255 ·
i found out today when i took my stock spare tire carrier off that my tail gate is bent inwards. musta happened when my brother was rear ended way back in the day. i guess thats ok though since im looking for a CJ tailgate :dunno:

Edit: i also washed, scratch x ed, and waxed it. looks pretty good

#257 ·
looks good man, i love the look with the flush round turn lights in the front.

And with the whole paint thing you could paint it that olive drab or w/e then paint that middle raise porsion of ur hood flat black and the jeep logos and when u get ur cj tailgate that jeep logo flat black, that would look mad chill imo.

#260 · (Edited)
awesome update: im going with my buddy to pick up an XJ tomorrow thats on 4 1/2 rubicon express lift, 32" KM2s runs perfect nothing wrong with it at all for 800 BUCKS!!! how awesome of a deal is that! the guy seems like he owes someone money :laugh:

oh and my photobucket account is finally working :2thumbsup:

but in the next couple weeks ill be getting my TJ and my buddies XJ ready for a weekend trip out to Katemcy Rocks. cant wait! also hopefully getting Cougar19s YJ ready for it too :D

#262 ·
awesome update: im going with my buddy to pick up an XJ tomorrow thats on 4 1/2 rubicon express lift, 32" KM2s runs perfect nothing wrong with it at all for 800 BUCKS!!! how awesome of a deal is that! the guy seems like he owes someone money yeah yeah, ****ing jordan. :laugh:

oh and my photobucket account is finally working :2thumbsup:

but in the next couple weeks ill be getting my TJ and my buddies XJ ready for a weekend trip out to Katemcy Rocks. cant wait! also hopefully getting Cougar19s YJ ready for it too ****'s ready, just need to pay the state their stupid money for my ticket. :brickwall:D
see bolded and red text.

#266 ·
picked up a can of primer and a can of olive drab to start the paint job. i was planning on taking my tailgate off and doing that first just because its messed up so i dont mind experimenting on it. however the hinge bolt stripped right away! i hate torx bolts :brickwall

how the hell am i going to get this damn thing off now?

#270 ·
yup. its going to have a couple symbols in white painted on it. one on the hood and one on each of the doors. im trying to find a CJ tailgate too and the JEEP will be painted in white as well. should look cool :D

i got to frustrated with the stupid torx bolts so ive been trying to redo my stepmoms back yard. its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo badly over grown. hell the "grass" is just weeds :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.