The Velorium Camper Build - Page 79 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Velorium Camper Build

2003-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight Dark Background wiOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Wheel Bearing & Hub Asse

Unread 09-21-2012, 07:44 PM   #1171
AlTheKillerr

finally on after letting sit around for 6 or so years. Had to shave the inside and drill out the bolt holes a bit to get it to fit correctly

AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2012, 08:06 AM   #1172
AustinTexasXJ
2008 JK Wrangler 

Can I drive your jeep yet??

or give it to me?!??!!

JeepForum on HTC.

>Blue Lucy 97 TJ< Sold.
>STACY 99 WJ<Sold.
>800 Dollar XJ build.< Check it out.
>1997 BMW 318ti< my 35mpg DD

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
Xbox live Gamer Tag : BMW Alive 01XJ
Former Nightcrew member #266(RIP 01/28/09 - 07/22/09) www.nightcrew.org
JFI member #2

>>>>>CHECK OUT Www.illuminationleds.bigcartell.com<<<<<
AustinTexasXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:24 AM   #1173
AlTheKillerr

So I'm back finally. The jeep has a new top on it, I replaced the rear shock that blew up on me and got the inspection sticker done. I'm also looking around to trade my truck on another TJ. Found a couple locally so we will see how they are. The first one was complete junk :/

New top:

Old shock:

Also did a de-carb service. Basically the same as using seafoam but way better. She runs soooo smooth now.

Unread 06-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #1174
joeyk803c
2003 TJ Wrangler 

LOL, I was just listening to one of Coheed's new albums the other day, and I thought, "Hm, I wonder whatever happened to the Velorium Camper build?"
joeyk803c is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #1175
AlTheKillerr

pretty much just sat for a year. I dont overly have the money to spend on it but I miss it enough that I said fug it. Today ill be talking with the transmission tech here at work to see if we can figure out my shifting problem. it runs through 1st just fine, shifts into 2nd for a split second, then into 3rd. so basically i have no second gear. its there and works if i shift into 2nd myself and it runs just fine. so it must just be an adjustment issue somewhere. hopefully quick and easy.

also have some corrosion on the head light knob I need to clean off so my lights work correctly.

Edit: my shifting problem is cause by the cable from the throttle body to the transmixer being very stretched and worn out. Basically not opening the valve correctly for the shift times. 50 dollar fix.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.