Vanessa - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Vanessa

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Unread 03-09-2010, 10:06 AM   #31
jlax2485
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I really need to move out west...some of your wheeling pictures are of the most beautiful territory I have ever seen...The east coast has nothing on colorado

jlax2485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #32
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolaid5 View Post
SOOOOO....do you want me to keep your brackets safe for you until you get that other HEEP?
Thats very thoughtful of you!

And i apologize, i was looking forward to making more and getting them to you guys... stupid rocks!

I just test drove a jeep, red 98 sport. it has higher miles, but runs better then the 01 did. if it will get me by till summer i can do some engine work on it.

Really excited to get these parts swapped over... hopefully this weekend yeah im not the most practical person ever
pyrotyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #33
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlax2485 View Post
I really need to move out west...some of your wheeling pictures are of the most beautiful territory I have ever seen...The east coast has nothing on colorado
I am very fortunate, there is amazing wheeling just a half day drive in all directions around me!

winter is new mexico and arizona, spring and fall is moab, and summer is colo!
Unread 03-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #34
stevieboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotyro View Post
I am very fortunate, there is amazing wheeling just a half day drive in all directions around me!

winter is new mexico and arizona, spring and fall is moab, and summer is colo!
You are so lucking to be right in the best wheeling. Now that you will be building a new XJ, will you do anything differently?
99' XJ ~4.0L6~NP231~6" Hybrid RC lift~MT Classic Lock~Detours Custom Light Bar Brushguard~Detours TailBone~Hooker Aero~aFe stage2~KC slimlines~JKS ACOS~JKS Disco.~JKS track bar~JCR T.C.Skid~JCR Stage 3 sliders~JK bumper fogs
stevieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:01 PM   #35
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieboy View Post
You are so lucking to be right in the best wheeling. Now that you will be building a new XJ, will you do anything differently?
yes, i want to go for a cleaner build this time. my goal is to save the stock flares, probably have to drop down to 33s... other then that, i will be using the same parts.

the biggest change will come in my wheeling style, i learned my lesson the hard way, and am extremely fortunate i didnt hurt anybody and was able to get off the trail that night
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:03 PM   #36
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

went out and snapped some shots of the damage

Unread 03-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #37
stevieboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
yes, i want to go for a cleaner build this time. my goal is to save the stock flares, probably have to drop down to 33s... other then that, i will be using the same parts.

the biggest change will come in my wheeling style, i learned my lesson the hard way, and am extremely fortunate i didnt hurt anybody and was able to get off the trail that night
Well, if we something every time out, we keep progressing right? Glad no one was injured. Does she have a name yet?
99' XJ ~4.0L6~NP231~6" Hybrid RC lift~MT Classic Lock~Detours Custom Light Bar Brushguard~Detours TailBone~Hooker Aero~aFe stage2~KC slimlines~JKS ACOS~JKS Disco.~JKS track bar~JCR T.C.Skid~JCR Stage 3 sliders~JK bumper fogs
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #38
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Well, if we something every time out, we keep progressing right? Glad no one was injured. Does she have a name yet?
Exactly... havent bought the new one yet... hopefully later this week! got to have it ready for easter jeep safari
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:13 PM   #39
stevieboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Exactly... havent bought the new one yet... hopefully later this week! got to have it ready for easter jeep safari
Post it up when you get it home...would live to see where you start from
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:15 PM   #40
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Post it up when you get it home...would live to see where you start from
of course! ill keep y'all up to date!
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:27 PM   #41
stevieboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I was just looking back at your build thread. I loved how it sat/looked on the 32's. How did it do on the trails with that set-up? How much trimming did you have to do?
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:30 PM   #42
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I was just looking back at your build thread. I loved how it sat/looked on the 32's. How did it do on the trails with that set-up? How much trimming did you have to do?
I miss that look too! and thats what im going for, but ill run 33s. It did really good on trail, i was always suprising people with that setup. the 35s are amazing off road... but the 32s took me places too! ill get more pics on 32s for ya
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:36 PM   #43
Apex
Recon death squad

2002 TJ Wrangler 

I saw the title Vanessa and thought you were putting pictures up of some insanely hot chick...

For some reason the name Vanessa makes me think of really insanely hot chicks...not sure why

Nice XJ regardless.

EDIT: Just saw picture of the carnage from the roll...

Current vehicles: 06 F250 Superduty - 6.0L PSD Straight piped and tuned
03 CBR600RR -1 +2, Yoshi'd & Battlaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bddisi View Post
Finesse in crawling looks way cooler than momentum.
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:40 PM   #44
stevieboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I miss that look too! and thats what im going for, but ill run 33s. It did really good on trail, i was always suprising people with that setup. the 35s are amazing off road... but the 32s took me places too! ill get more pics on 32s for ya
Looking forward to that!
Unread 03-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #45
pyrotyro
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep02Apex View Post
I saw the title Vanessa and thought you were putting pictures up of some insanely hot chick...

For some reason the name Vanessa makes me think of really insanely hot chicks...not sure why

Nice XJ regardless.

EDIT: Just saw picture of the carnage from the roll...

Sorry to disappoint...

Thats why i like the name so much

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.