upper steering column help needed - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > upper steering column help needed

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-16-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Dave84J20

upper steering column help needed

Does anyone have or know where to find a diagram to show me how to put the horn button assemblies and parts back onto my 84 j20? I took it off several months ago to replace my lock and tumbler and just got it done but i dont remember how to put this back together now. I need everything from the steering wheel to the turn signal switch. Thank you and this is my first post with my smartphone so i apologise if i am doing anything wrong.

Dave84J20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.