Updated pics - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Updated pics

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-31-2002, 11:21 AM   #31
Ed Croft

Yeah mine was a full suspension too....and since mine was a 87 all the rubber was changed out for poly. Which probably gave it a smiggen more than the worn out rubber grommets.
I see you have yours outtfitted for climbing looks like, do you have places where you are to go out and climb around?No place anywhere close around here. Mostly just fun in the snow around in Illinois.
I usually just take mine down to Arkansaw when I go see the relation and do some minor stump jumping...(and a river crossing).
Been lookin over the Jeep jamboriee site....thinkin it over....(u go on those ever???)
Anyone?

Ed Croft is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2002, 11:31 AM   #32
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Never been to a Jamboree although they just held one here this past summer....

I hit some local spots here...skids are necessary because here in Central Pa we have alot of rocks and trees....so tons to crawl around on...

We also have Paragon the offroad park...lots of rocks...haven't gotten to go there yet...plannin on it soon
Green Jeep Club Member #1
Jeepchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2002, 11:46 AM   #33
Ed Croft

Ahhh a whole park for 4 wheelers....just waht we need. But I stopped in the ranger station at one of our state parks and asked if there were ANY parks in Illinois that had 4 wheel drive areas....ZIPPO
Not a one in Illinois. Thats hard to belive that there isn't at least ONE place we can go and have some fun, but thats life in the big city I guess.
Ed Croft is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.