Updated pics - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Updated pics

December Specials at Jeephut.comROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kits

Unread 12-11-2002, 07:30 AM   #16
smunns

Nice Jeep!

How does your 4 cyl. do with the 32's and rockcrawler rims, power wise? I have a friend that told me my 4 cyl. wouldn't push 31's w/ rockcrawlers.

smunns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2002, 08:21 AM   #17
JPMan-TJ

~MOVED~
Unread 12-11-2002, 10:49 AM   #18
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Didn't notice much difference going from the canyons and 31's to the AR767 and the 32's.....people always put down the 4 banger like it's weak but it's not....I also have 3.73 gears.....I haven't experienced any more lack of power with them
Green Jeep Club Member #1
Jeepchik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2002, 02:44 PM   #19
smunns

I'm pretty sure I have 4.10 gears, it looks like 31's and rockcrawlers are in my Jeep's future.
smunns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2002, 03:10 PM   #20
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

With 4.10's, 31's and AR767 will be absolutely no problem for you
Unread 12-11-2002, 03:42 PM   #21
Mental

these pics arent showing up for me? arrghh
Unread 12-11-2002, 03:55 PM   #22
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah sorry...try back again later....it seems that imagestation is having issues again
Unread 12-11-2002, 05:24 PM   #23
crazyTJ

Very nice rig JC! I will have to make it down to a Blue MT. meeting and meet ya so I can put a face with the name. Looks great.

Crazy
97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
crazyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2002, 05:42 PM   #24
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah i'll have to eventually make it to another meeting....haven't gotten to one in about 5 months i'm usually doing something else those nights....there is a pic of me somewhere at this forum....i think it's in that old thread Bios...how bout bios...in gen disc.....that way you'll be able to put a face with the name
Unread 12-30-2002, 11:46 AM   #25
Ed Croft

Tires

Actually these tires do excellent in deep snow They were throwing the snow everywhere......before the 32" TSL's I had 31" BFG AT KO's......nice tires just wanted something more aggressive

I have BFG's on my Jeep...I had a Dodge PowerWagon with "aggressive" tires....road noise would make you deaf. Thats why I went with the BFG's on the Jeep.
How much difference is there between yours?
Ed Croft is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2002, 09:10 PM   #26
SAJeep

Quote:
Originally posted by micron
I'm pretty sure I have 4.10 gears, it looks like 31's and rockcrawlers are in my Jeep's future.
Hey I got 4.10's and 32x11.5x15 on my 4 banger and I can do around 80 mph on the highway, and I also still have my low in torque.
SAJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2002, 09:43 PM   #27
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Re: Tires

Quote:
Originally posted by Ed Croft

I have BFG's on my Jeep...I had a Dodge PowerWagon with "aggressive" tires....road noise would make you deaf. Thats why I went with the BFG's on the Jeep.
How much difference is there between yours?
The TSL's are definitely louder no doubt....but they aren't annoyingly loud...more like a hum...kinda like an airplane It's louder compared to the BFG AT though...those tires didn't make any noise at all.. hth
Unread 12-31-2002, 11:17 AM   #28
Ed Croft

Oh yea, when I had the bigger tires put on we rode about 45 miles to have them put on and on the way back you could tell a BIG difference in the ride of the Jeep. Much more better...(for those people with stock size tires on.)
The 32's fit really well with just a 2" lift. I went with the 2" because you basicly leave everything else stock. Don't have to lower the transfercase or extend teh brakelines or shocks.
I see the new Rubicon's have 31's....Ohhh like to get one of those....
Ed Croft is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2002, 11:57 AM   #29
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah the Rubicons are nice....very pricey though

the 32's fit really well with the 2" lift....i'm just adding a 1"bl/mml for some extra gain in height and some more flex room

The TSL Radials are actually not that bad of a ride....I plan on sticking with these tires for a long time... Until I find something that's better
Unread 12-31-2002, 12:03 PM   #30
Jeepchik
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I don't know if it's any different....my 2" was a full suspension lift...not the spacers...so i'm not sure if I have more room with mine that just with a spacer lift.....but either way i'm sure the 32's work fine...have plenty of room with mine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.