The Unemployed / Waiting to Start Work Build - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The Unemployed / Waiting to Start Work Build

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 11-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #91
cfmiller58
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles5124 View Post
Where in ct did you move to
i actually randomly found a random apt on rent.com when i was still on TN over in Woodbury. So it looks like I'm pretty close to you. I work over in Waterbury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
X2 I am up there working all the time . Nice country , lots of taxes and laws .
Where are you working at in CT? Beautiful country, I've been hiking a good bit in the northwest corner and fishing a good portion of the Farmington and Housatonic, and way too many taxes and laws for their own good. No wonder so many people are leaving.

The Build
cfmiller58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2012, 07:45 AM   #92
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

My next Connecticut job is in Danbury , not too far from you . I was in Waterbury last summer . Do you have your frame prepped for a winter up there ?
Unread 11-23-2012, 08:04 AM   #93
noodles5124

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley
My next Connecticut job is in Danbury , not too far from you . I was in Waterbury last summer . Do you have your frame prepped for a winter up there ?
I live in danbury looks like we may have to get a group together for some winter snow cruisin
noodles5124 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #94
cfmiller58
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley View Post
before i moved up a took a wire wheel to my whole frame and ucf skid, i then put about 4 thick coats of rustoleum on it with a paint brush. i may do it again before it gets even colder. its spent 99% of its time in the south and i'm sorta worried now that its going to the north. i need to get some por-15 or other similar product on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles5124 View Post
I live in danbury looks like we may have to get a group together for some winter snow cruisin
i would be up for that, i love driving in the snow. are there trails around? i've looked before on the forum and a lot of people have said no. a friend of mine told me of some areas in new hartford.

The Build
cfmiller58 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #95
noodles5124

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfmiller58

before i moved up a took a wire wheel to my whole frame and ucf skid, i then put about 4 thick coats of rustoleum on it with a paint brush. i may do it again before it gets even colder. its spent 99% of its time in the south and i'm sorta worried now that its going to the north. i need to get some por-15 or other similar product on it.

i would be up for that, i love driving in the snow. are there trails around? i've looked before on the forum and a lot of people have said no. a friend of mine told me of some areas in new hartford.
I know of a couple places in new Milford one good trail in sherman
noodles5124 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
custom bumper , novak , ucf uhc

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.