Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ty's TJ.

Tags
nc guys
161K views 3K replies 55 participants last post by  tyvanwie 
#1 ·
Decided to edit this first post for any newcomers that care/don't want to read pages of BS :laugh:

Here's the list of everything I have done prior to this build:
-Tuffy full security subwoofer console
-Passenger grab handle made from exercise thingy
-Rugged Ridge front floor mats
-4wdhardware windshield decal
-New Pioneer speakers
-Removed milk jugs and side steps

Current setup (7/25/13)
-2" BDS coils
-Fox 2.0 shocks
-JKS 1.25" body lift

-1" M.O.R.E. MML
-15x10" Ultra alloy wheels
-33x12.5" Goodyear Duratracs
-Rampage Frameless soft top
-ZJ tie rod
-8" Polk subwoofer and amp.
-Rough Country quick disconnects
-Daystar hood latches

I will hyperlink everything that is installed. I will try to do more "write-up" type posts with future installs. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

The day I got it:

Almost 1 year later:

See less See more
#6 ·
Stuff I have for sale:

You should pick up an 8.8 with 4.10s. Great gear ratio for 33s. I have a 4.10 D30 with a truetrac in it I can sell ya for fairly cheap to match it.

I'll have Savvy rear upper dbl adjustable JJ arms for sale sometime in the near future.

I have a tire carrier rear bumper I dont need anymore.

I have a ZJ tie rod I'll be replacing with Currie steering sometime in the near future.

I have lots of other random stuff too...

#31 ·
Also ordered the 33x12.5 Duratrac's from Discount Tire and I'll be getting them mounted this weekend. If I get the body lift from 4wd, I will put it all on. Not too worried about rubbing right now since I'm never at full steer and won't be offroading until the BDS parts arrive. More updates to come.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.