Trail Ready *One Pic* - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Trail Ready *One Pic*

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 04-10-2008, 03:22 PM   #1
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Trail Ready *One Pic*

It's been beautiful here for the past two days so I decided it was time for the traditional shedding of the hard doors. Gave the Jeep a good bath and a coat of fresh wax before swapping my doors and installing the mirror movers.

Now she's all set for the spring wheelin' season which will kickoff April 27th for me .

I love this time of year :

thejafe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2008, 05:09 PM   #2
Jakemd98
Choosy moms choose jeep.

1997 TJ Wrangler 

i really like your wheel and tire combo.

97 Jeep Wrangler
4.0, 5 speed AX-15, D44 & Ford 8.8 w/Detroit - 4.88, NP-231, OME 2.5" coils w/1.25" spacers on front, 1.25" JKS BL, 35X12.50R15 KM2 on 15x8 Eagle alloys, Banks Header, Banks Monster Exhaust, Brown Dog MML, Rhino Liner, Tuffy Glove Box, AtoZ Rockers, Optima Red Top Battery.

1998 GMC Yukon

Wilmington weekly 4x4 meet
Jakemd98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #3
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Both of your jeeps look good

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #4
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Looks awesome!

Can't wait to see the trail pics.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

god i love those doors i need to find some so bad! it looks great
i just got my soft top on and a wash, i'm bout to be getting some rockers soon then i'll have to take my spring ready pics!
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #6
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepbro's View Post
god i love those doors i need to find some so bad! it looks great
i just got my soft top on and a wash, i'm bout to be getting some rockers soon then i'll have to take my spring ready pics!
The doors really are great for riding out to the trail. Soft doors make it easy to go doorless because they pop-off in two seconds and can be zipped in half for easy storage.

At highway speeds they can be LOUD, so be ready .
thejafe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2008, 03:41 PM   #7
jeepbro's
2002 TJ Wrangler 

yeah i bet so, but deff a great summer setup, just being able to throw them in the back and put them on if you get to mud or something,
Unread 04-11-2008, 04:40 PM   #8
AlTheKillerr

i love this time of year as well. tomorrow itll finally be nice again so i can take the top and doors off
AlTheKillerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.