My dad painted the grill and fender so they wouldn't stick out too obviously. I think it looks pretty good.
We assembled the front end today, had a little trouble with a few bolts, I broke two... But we finally got it right.
Then the hood was put on, aligned and my dad fixed a few bends in it.
I cleaned the interior, still dirty, but I decided to throw the carpet back in it. Looks clean.
Weeks ago I installed my novak cable shifter and adjusted it, shifts like butter.
To get it to move around I had to install the driveshaft the Tcase came with, I realized it's a bit long... Fack. Time to get it shortened.
I finally wired up my PIAA lights as well, I did my best to get it to look professional. I think it turned out pretty good.
List of things to do still:
- Replace return line on power steering (Have the hose)
- Replace steering with the HD Currie system and install OME stabilizer (Ordered)
- Fix some body damage
- Get windshield installed
- Attempt to align the jeep in the garage
- Bleed brakes
- Figure why engine light is on (No codes)
- Finish putting interior back together
- Replace inner seals on the D30
- Get driveshaft shortened, and rebuild front driveshaft
That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Hopefully I can get all this done by the end of the month.
I know it doesn't seem like much of an update. More to come later on.