Well, I did some clearancing tonight to see what it's going to take to get this 1.5" DOM to clear everything. It took a lot of grinding, but things looked good.....until.....
Well, first here's how it looked pointed straight after clearancing:
Here it is at full driver. I had to remove the sway bar mount and trim the spring perch a bit, but even though it looks close, there's no contact:
Here's the passenger side at full lock. The tie rod touches the axle, but just barely and nearly simultaneously when the steering stop hits. I may do a bit more clearancing anyway. Snaking a sway bar mount in there will be tight for sure. Also, the drag link TRE clearance will be tight near the axle (when turned driver), but I think it'll fit:
Here's a close-up of what I had to do to get clearance:
So there I was feeling pretty good about things. The track bar doesn't need to be relocated. I'll just need to get a bit creative with the sway bar endlinks. I even had about an 1/8" of clearance at the diff cover. And then I saw this picture...
And I realized I didn't finish adjusting the caster on the upper control arms the other night so the axle will be rotating forward a bit. It's not as dramatic as it looks in the pic because the other end of the upper is also loose, but I nonetheless may run into some clearance issues with the tie rod and diff cover at full lock. I'll grind a groove into the diff cover if I need to!