Tom95YJ's "The Smurf" Build. - Page 9 - JeepForum.com

 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 533 Old 10-29-2013, 04:11 PM
zte87
GIVE IT THE ONION
 
zte87's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Mount Vernon
Posts: 6,020
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
60 today I get 50 when I go back again for the next 5 visits . Then it varies to 20 then 40 on the visit after that. And you can go 2x a week
Not bad, you could aleays sell a kidney......haha


luck favors the prepared - anticanman
zte87 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 533 Old 10-29-2013, 04:14 PM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by zte87 View Post

Not bad, you could aleays sell a kidney......haha
Easy 40 grand ;-)


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ashland82391 is offline  
post #123 of 533 Old 10-29-2013, 05:52 PM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
60 today I get 50 when I go back again for the next 5 visits . Then it varies to 20 then 40 on the visit after that. And you can go 2x a week
I forgot about donating plasma lol
I used to do that back in the day. I may have to start doing it again haha.

Oh and thanks for sharing your SOA thoughts.
I flirted with the SOA idea, but I just can't budget the extra for it this time around. I have too many irons in the fire so to speak.

Cheers


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #124 of 533 Old 10-30-2013, 06:44 PM
odss91b
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows

I forgot about donating plasma lol
I used to do that back in the day. I may have to start doing it again haha.

Oh and thanks for sharing your SOA thoughts.
I flirted with the SOA idea, but I just can't budget the extra for it this time around. I have too many irons in the fire so to speak.

Cheers
Many moons ago (I'm 43 now) I was on a road trip and we ran out of gas somewhere in Missouri I think and my friends and I went in to give plasma to get to our others friends family's house and get some money. I chickened out but the other 3 donated. Of course gas was $1.25 then to! Those were the days.
odss91b is offline  
post #125 of 533 Old 10-30-2013, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 9,506
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by odss91b
Many moons ago (I'm 43 now) I was on a road trip and we ran out of gas somewhere in Missouri I think and my friends and I went in to give plasma to get to our others friends family's house and get some money. I chickened out but the other 3 donated. Of course gas was $1.25 then to! Those were the days.
I miss gas prices like that ! When I started driving gas was 1.29 gallon. 20.00 I was good for a weekend of racing/cruising in my z28 Now days 20.00 gets me about 1/4 tank. I would kill to see gas in the 1.XX range again

'89 YJ The Smurf
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'99 XJ Black Betty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tom95YJ is offline  
post #126 of 533 Old 10-30-2013, 10:37 PM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler
 
AmmitOsiris's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 3,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
I miss gas prices like that ! When I started driving gas was 1.29 gallon. 20.00 I was good for a weekend of racing/cruising in my z28 Now days 20.00 gets me about 1/4 tank. I would kill to see gas in the 1.XX range again
Time to riot

Sent from Peggy's office
AmmitOsiris is offline  
post #127 of 533 Old 10-31-2013, 06:03 PM
95YJMountie
Senior Member
 
95YJMountie's Avatar
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Morgantown
Posts: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmmitOsiris View Post
Time to riot

Sent from Peggy's office
Sounds like a good plan

My build:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
95YJMountie is offline  
post #128 of 533 Old 11-02-2013, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 9,506
Garage
I stopped by 4wp today to get my son a few toys for Christmas and picked up a some bling for the smurf to go along with the chrome factory accents that came on the islander package.

imageuploadedbyautoguide1383454274.369670.jpgimageuploadedbyautoguide1383454285.361731.jpg


Sent from AutoGuide.com App

'89 YJ The Smurf
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'99 XJ Black Betty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tom95YJ is offline  
post #129 of 533 Old 11-13-2013, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 9,506
Garage
I just ordered some new headlights for the YJ.
They should arrive sometime in January ( on a waiting list ).

I went with a bi Xeon 35w Hid retrofit using FXR projectors and gatlin gun shrouds in H4 housings with a glass lens , All chrome no angel eyes just clean and Simple. I also went with 6000k temp to match the offroad lights that will be bought in the future

'89 YJ The Smurf
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'99 XJ Black Betty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tom95YJ is offline  
post #130 of 533 Old 11-26-2013, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 9,506
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
I just ordered some new headlights for the YJ. They should arrive sometime in January ( on a waiting list ). I went with a bi Xeon 35w Hid retrofit using FXR projectors and gatlin gun shrouds in H4 housings with a glass lens , All chrome no angel eyes just clean and Simple. I also went with 6000k temp to match the offroad lights that will be bought in the future

After I drove the XJ at night I decided these lights will go into the XJ. Since even with upgraded harness and e code housings with h4 bulbs the Yj lights are still better.

But I got bored at work today and sat on some seats we have that Are super comfy and should be a direct bolt in for the YJ. ( need to measure the mounting holes ) I can get them at 97.00 a seat my cost.
Attached Images
 

'89 YJ The Smurf
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'99 XJ Black Betty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tom95YJ is offline  
post #131 of 533 Old 11-27-2013, 01:24 AM
Sparrows
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boise
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post

After I drove the XJ at night I decided these lights will go into the XJ. Since even with upgraded harness and e code housings with h4 bulbs the Yj lights are still better.

But I got bored at work today and sat on some seats we have that Are super comfy and should be a direct bolt in for the YJ. ( need to measure the mounting holes ) I can get them at 97.00 a seat my cost.
I'd be interested in a set of those seats if they more or less bolt in and fit well! What brand and style are they? I like 'em!

Cheers


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

June '13 YJOTM
Sparrows is offline  
post #132 of 533 Old 11-27-2013, 01:24 AM
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!
 
ashland82391's Avatar
1993 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chandler
Posts: 7,933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post

I'd be interested in a set of those seats if they more or less bolt in and fit well! What brand and style are they? I like 'em!

Cheers
Ditto


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ashland82391 is offline  
post #133 of 533 Old 11-27-2013, 09:07 AM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler
 
AmmitOsiris's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 3,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashland82391
Ditto
x3

Sent from Peggy's office
AmmitOsiris is offline  
post #134 of 533 Old 11-27-2013, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City
Posts: 9,506
Garage
I'm not sure the brand but I'll find out they are priced at 150 ea retail

'89 YJ The Smurf
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'99 XJ Black Betty
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tom95YJ is offline  
post #135 of 533 Old 11-27-2013, 10:07 AM
AmmitOsiris
Web Wheeler
 
AmmitOsiris's Avatar
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Brentwood
Posts: 3,846
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
I'm not sure the brand but I'll find out they are priced at 150 ea retail
Where do you work at?

Sent from Peggy's office
AmmitOsiris is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome