Not much for taking photos while working. Just like to get it done. I'll let you all know what has been goin on though.
Got a new lift kit Thursday. It is the Iron Rock Off-road 8" critical path long arm kit. I upgraded the shocks to the bilsteins, upgraded to adjustable long arms and got a hack n tap SYE. I PB blasted everything for 2 days prior to getting the lift. Started with the front and everything went very smooth. Thursday I got the subframe on the new long arms on the front coils and adjustable track bar on. Friday I got the front shocks on installed a new steering stabilizer and the new DPA. It was PITA to get the original one off bit a puller a hammer and a blow torch ended up doing the trick.
Saturday was time for the rear , it went very well and got it all put together that day. The only thing left was the H&T SYE. Started it Saturday night. Got the output shaft cut down to size and got it drilled out but ran out of time Sunday it was time to hand tap the hole. Everything was going smooth and then I just went a little too far and broke off the tap inside the output shaft! Threw the tools on the ground went inside and had a couple beers. Haven't been able to get the tap out so the jeeps just sitting with this beautiful brand new lift awaiting to get out and play. Going to try and find a tap extractor today and try that and if that doesn't work I guess ill just swap out TCs
Only one picture was the right size to upload