1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3616 of 5962 Old 10-01-2013, 06:53 PM
G Beasley
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post

Maybe i can drive it by the weekend.
Have you figured out the DMV side of it yet ?

Free stickers and picture hosting at Jeep-Owner.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3617 of 5962 Old 10-01-2013, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Beasley
Have you figured out the DMV side of it yet ?
Yeah, going down Friday to try to get it legit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3618 of 5962 Old 10-01-2013, 07:19 PM
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

What taper do you need I have a reamer I could mail to you.

post #3619 of 5962 Old 10-01-2013, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollinz
What taper do you need I have a reamer I could mail to you.
i have one borrowed. Thanks.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #3620 of 5962 Old 10-01-2013, 08:15 PM
kyle_craig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Garage
I'm digging it with the duster on there.

post #3621 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Scott3140

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Where did you get the clamps for the top?
post #3622 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 06:37 AM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle_craig
I'm digging it with the duster on there.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott3140
Where did you get the clamps for the top?
They came with it, it used to be a full sizeTJ top made by iron horse if I remember correctly.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #3623 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 05:50 PM
yamaha225
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hendrix, just wanted to say that I've been watching the thread for a while and the jeep looks incredible. You sir have amazing skills. Thank you so much for posting pics and updates and allowing us to live vicariously through you. Can't wait for video of it wheeling.

1997 TJ, 2.5 4 cyl, AX-5, Hella 700's

Black Jeep Society, Eagle Scout Jeepers
post #3624 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamaha225 View Post
Hendrix, just wanted to say that I've been watching the thread for a while and the jeep looks incredible. You sir have amazing skills. Thank you so much for posting pics and updates and allowing us to live vicariously through you. Can't wait for video of it wheeling.
Thanks, I hope to have that Video by the end of the month.

I did take a tour of my subdivison tonight. I just happen to have the Gopro on while I was driving around. You guys can also see. I have a few little things to work on this weekend. The alternator is going bad, it has a horrible squeal. The exhaust bangs on the trans cross-member. And the steering turns real nice one way a not so much the other.

Short list for the weekend

Fix exhaust
Replace the alternator
Center the steering gear
Pull and weld the cage then reinstall
Install rear fender wells

Uploading Now..................

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #3625 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry for the bad audio. I could not add music to it, so you guys can hear the exhaust. You can also hear the squeal of the alternator.

Anyway, I guess i was like a little kid, I could not stop driving it.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #3626 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I keep getting an error for the video, is it just me?

edit: Works on my phone, not on my computer

post #3627 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 07:57 PM
Jeffro06

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon0311 View Post

I got it too...

Member of JGW (Jeff's Gone Wheeling) and

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build:

post #3628 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 07:58 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon0311 View Post

Works for me, It had a broken link at first.

I just noticed I did not edit in the other camera angle. I will work on it now.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #3629 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 08:03 PM
twinstickd20
1979 CJ7 

I could see the ear to ear grin in the mirror.

My Build Thread
post #3630 of 5962 Old 10-02-2013, 08:04 PM
Rubicon0311
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Still nothing...Maybe just my computer or something.

Tags
aev , brute , custom , homebrute tj truck , indyorv , rokmen , tnjeeps

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.