It took me about an hour to remove those ugly ballistic mounts a posted about a couple weeks ago. I ended up cutting through as far as possible then took the sledge a beat the hell out of them till they came off the bottom of the frame. I ended up ripping a hole in the bottom of one frame rail. I will cut and patch it later this week. I have to move the rear shackle mounts up in the frame and add a leaf to the spring pack. The Jeep dropped as far as I was anticipating no body it was it ting at 20.5 to the lowest part of the frame. With the body installed its sitting at 18 with 4" of up travel in the coilovers. I will probably end up adjusting the front up just a little to get the frame comfortably at 18.5-19 for the final ride height then add leafs to level the ride.
Here is a picture with the stance widened with Synergy wheel spacers. I can run without them as long as I know the wheels will rub the frame and lower CA at full lock.
Transporting from one section of the shop to the next made easy.
After the body was bolted in place.
A few random shots.
Lots and lots of work left. Not much to change except the shackle mounts. My inner fenders will be super easy after seeing the front fenders in place. I need to add a crossmember between your frame rails at the fish plate section. I feel like as long as the rear frame section is it just needs a crossmember , it will also be a good place to tie in the muffler and a traction bar later on.