LifeProof
SEMPER FIDELIS

2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAbuzer View Post
What is the link to the Flop thread?

Ask and you shall receive

Also the cliffnotes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SEMPER FI
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1802 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 05:55 AM
XJAbuzer
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandKing View Post
Ask and you shall receive

Also the cliffnotes

Thanks!

1979 CJ-5 304 V-8, T-150 3 speed, Dana 20, Dana 30 front, AMC 20 rear, Sold

Anyways, I wanna go wheelin'!
post #1803 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Sgt.Fuzz
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix View Post
Keep close eye on the truck build Fuzz, she will be road worthy before you know it.
Sweet.

You still planning on selling or parting out the Flop?

My build:

post #1804 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Fuzz

Sweet.

You still planning on selling or parting out the Flop?
Only if the economy gets any worse. But, I doubt it.

Got a little work done this AM. The harness and dash are really not that complicated. I was a little leary,but in the end it all pretty much fell together.

forumrunner_20130302_120655.jpg

forumrunner_20130302_120731.jpg

forumrunner_20130302_120758.jpg

forumrunner_20130302_120836.jpg

The dash is just sitting there for now. I need to clean it and paint it dark gray to match the door panels and center console.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #1805 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 03:13 PM
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

This thing looks so good in person you do great work John
post #1806 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollinz
This thing looks so good in person you do great work John
Thanks man, you are the second Forum member to see it in person. Have fun in Nashville don't drink to much.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #1807 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 04:06 PM
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I drank to much last night I will probably take it easier tonight since I have a five hour drive in the morning
post #1808 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I drank to much last night I will probably take it easier tonight since I have a five hour drive in the morning
You could go tour the Yazoo brewery it's pretty cool.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #1809 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 06:37 PM
TJRHD
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Ain't nobody got time for 2 builds....

My post count got set to zero when I went on a drunken delete fest one night. Then came back to the current when Spyder brought back my Flop project thread from the gallows.

Keep close eye on the truck build Fuzz, she will be road worthy before you know it.
been there too! Truck is looking good since last I saw it.

NOT A HATER
post #1810 of 5962 Old 03-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Imped
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycollinz View Post
*****. You can't go to Nashville and take it easy. Go pick up some bachelorettes at coyote ugly.

OlllllllO

IndyORV
post #1811 of 5962 Old 03-03-2013, 09:04 AM
spyder6
Got that Toyota chit

i demand moar.

2010 Magnetic Toyota 4Runner Trail Teams

My builds:
and

or follow us on
post #1812 of 5962 Old 03-03-2013, 07:05 PM
crazycollinz
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imped View Post
*****. You can't go to Nashville and take it easy. Go pick up some bachelorettes at coyote ugly.
Yea I know you can't take it easy in Nashville, and I didn't last night either just said I was going to try needless to say my five hour drive home today sucked. I went coyote ugly Friday night and the wife wouldn't let me bring any of the bachelorettes home. Back to the build this thing is going to be so sweet can't wait to see it done and I hope you get the rest of the harness that ****** didn't send you.
post #1813 of 5962 Old 03-03-2013, 07:24 PM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Yea I know you can't take it easy in Nashville, and I didn't last night either just said I was going to try needless to say my five hour drive home today sucked. I went coyote ugly Friday night and the wife wouldn't let me bring any of the bachelorettes home. Back to the build this thing is going to be so sweet can't wait to see it done and I hope you get the rest of the harness that ****** didn't send you.
Got it squared away today.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

post #1814 of 5962 Old 03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Louie4
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
You could go tour the Yazoo brewery it's pretty cool.
I've been wanting to check it out. I'm loving the Sly Rye Porter they have out and the hefeweisen is great as well. I was at Pisgah, Highland, French Broad and LAB last weekend. Nearly wore me out.

DD is looking slick.

Lou

I have a jeep...and it is modified...I win.

YJOTM July 2012
YJOTM February 2014

post #1815 of 5962 Old 03-07-2013, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
Hendrix
TJOTY 2013

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Guess I need to post a little update here.

I installed the wire harness on the 4.0 in the frame last night. Going to be easy as cake. All the sensors plugged in except the oil pressure sensor.

Parts needed it finish the motor:

Pm with a paypal email so I can pay, if you have one of these parts.

Distributor 97-99 4.0L
Air intake tube or cold Air system
Throttle body

Dash parts:

Heater control vacuum manifold hoses.97-99
(Connects heater box to the control panel)
Headlight switch 97-99
Ebrake handle

Steering sector shaft support bushing and mount.

I guess I will expose a new addition to the Jeep. I decided to go with Coilovers on the front. MO2500 aka Mike just tempted me to much and I caved.

So new to me Fox COs will be here Monday.

Going to Indy to deliver some body parts for the Pumkinator and see my bro off to Afghanistan for a year this weekend. After that no more distractions till Vacation. I should be able to wrap up this project in the next month or so.

K.C.C.O.
Carpe Diem

Tags
aev , brute , custom , homebrute tj truck , indyorv , rokmen , tnjeeps

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.