TJ three-wheelin' - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > TJ three-wheelin'

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Unread 03-29-2002, 10:25 PM   #1
crazyTJ

TJ three-wheelin'

Lets see if this works.

97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
crazyTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2002, 11:17 PM   #2
PostalCJ-8

Here you go. You have to leave the .jpg off the end for a link to Webshots to work.

PostalCJ-8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-29-2002, 11:18 PM   #3
evilpsych

neato.. who'se steering setup is that?

'93 YJ, 4.0, K&N filter, Borla Header, Borla Cat-Back, Hi-Flo Cat, 3 Core Radiator, D-Rings, TruckNuts, MSD 6A, LockRite Locker in D30, Magnecors, Kickass Stereo, 1" daystar, 31" BFG AT's, Homemade Rocker Guards and Front/Rear air-tank bumpers with tire carrier, 15x8 AR-767 4"BS, BDS 3.5 HD lift, AMA A/C Kit, York OBA, GoFerIt 1" MML, 8,000lb HF/MM Winch, Magellan MAP 330 GPS, PRO-2067 500ch. Scanner, oh, and a CB capable of talking to SATURN!

"The Only Thing Necessary for Evil to Succeed is for Good Men to Do Nothing." - Edmund Burke
evilpsych is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-30-2002, 08:51 PM   #4
crazyTJ

All factory stuff for now, I just painted it because before I got a digital camera all my pics were always too dark to see any flex. I just never got time to repaint it black.
97 TJ 4 cyl/5 speed/4:88's,6+"of lift,37 Parnelli Jones on DC-1's,9"rear/Moser alloys,Dana30/Evolution alloys,lockers,cage, winch,4 to1 ,lots of other stuff!!!
Wife that hates my Jeep
Unread 03-30-2002, 08:53 PM   #5
crazyTJ

By the way.......THANKS. I tried to post some pics before but never figured it out.
Wife that hates my Jeep
Unread 03-30-2002, 11:30 PM   #6
PostalCJ-8

No problem, glad to help. By the way, nice ride.
PostalCJ-8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2002, 03:08 PM   #7
Hank

Nice looking Jeep.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2002, 07:47 PM   #8
'drack

Lots of rocks! I like, I like . Nice Jeep, where's the pic from(I have no idea where Paxinos is )?

Keith
Unread 04-01-2002, 07:49 PM   #9
crazyTJ

Hey DRACK. I'm not sure where you are located but Paxinos is 50 North of Harrisburg. You are welcome to come up wheelin' anytime. We have a club of about 15 Jeeps that go out as much as possible. E-mail me sometime if you are interested......STEVE

Here is another from the same area.
Wife that hates my Jeep
Unread 04-01-2002, 07:51 PM   #10
crazyTJ

Well that sucked. I will try again later.
Wife that hates my Jeep
Unread 04-01-2002, 07:51 PM   #11
crazyTJ

Well that sucked. I will try again later.
Wife that hates my Jeep
Unread 04-01-2002, 09:19 PM   #12
'drack

quote:
Originally posted by crazyTJ:
I'm not sure where you are located but Paxinos is 50 North of Harrisburg.

I'm right outside of Allentown, if that helps any. You up near State College? I gotta dig out a map(re: I'm lazy [Wink] ).

Keith
Unread 04-03-2002, 09:42 AM   #13
Deathdealer

Here you go, you left a . from the .jpg its kind of picky
Black '98 TJ 4.0 Sport, Teraflex 2.5", JKS 1" BL, Currie 1" MML, Dana 30/Ford 8.8, AA HD SYE, Teraflex QD, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Steering Box Skid, Poorboy Front & Rear Bumpers (w/ Swingout), JCR Offroad Rocker Guards, Garvin Trail Rack, Borla Header, 305/70/16 BFG MT/KMs, [B]-Go Bruins![/B]
[B]Black Jeep Club #666[/B]
Deathdealer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2002, 08:09 PM   #14
Alheim
1995 YJ Wrangler 

That first pic is sweet!

Is it just me, or that pic of your jeep while it is not moving? I sure hope it's an action shot!
Alheim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2002, 09:32 PM   #15
crazyTJ

A moment later the front came down(going forward) and I made it over the obstacle. I was trying to take it as slow as I could. That was a pretty big gap in the rocks. Glad ya liked the pic....Steve
Wife that hates my Jeep

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.