TJ Build Questions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > TJ Build Questions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-22-2014, 11:45 PM   #1
jtougasjr
1998 TJ Wrangler 

TJ Build Questions

So by the title y'all can probably guess that I'm new to Jeeps with my beautiful (yet stock) 98 Wrangler TJ. It is the SE model, with a 4 cyl engine and a 5-spd manual transmission.

I know I want to put a lift kit on it, probably somewhere between 3-4" above stock. I have been looking into Rough Country and was wondering what type of experience you all have had with a Rough Country lift, or if you had a better suggestion!

The next question I have is what kind of tires would anyone recommend, I have been pointed to Nitto Terra-grapplers and they seem like great tires for off-and-on-road driving, which is what I will be doing, so again any thoughts comments or recommendations please send my way.

Thanks for all the help!

jtougasjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.