Tiki build! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 41 Old 05-16-2013, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Brown Santa came today! Have to install it soon.

Attached Thumbnails
image-11843393.jpg  

2010 Islander Unlimited Surf Blue with Nitto Trail Grappler 285/70/17, 2" Rancho Sport Lift, Custom Hi-Lift Jack mount, Vector Offroad UFO's, VDP stubby bumper, M.O.R.E dead pedal, OBA, ORW Tranny Cooler, Bestop Trek Top NX, EVO oil pan skid, FOX steering Stablizer, PSC Brawler lite, Smittybily XRC8, PSC Rico steps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 41 Old 05-27-2013, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Got the lift installed today. I really like this lift, just need to dial in the shocks. I got 2 1/2" in the front and 3/4" in the rear.

Lifted
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1315.JPG  

2010 Islander Unlimited Surf Blue with Nitto Trail Grappler 285/70/17, 2" Rancho Sport Lift, Custom Hi-Lift Jack mount, Vector Offroad UFO's, VDP stubby bumper, M.O.R.E dead pedal, OBA, ORW Tranny Cooler, Bestop Trek Top NX, EVO oil pan skid, FOX steering Stablizer, PSC Brawler lite, Smittybily XRC8, PSC Rico steps.
post #18 of 41 Old 06-03-2013, 03:49 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Got my onboard air working today. Still need to get some wire loom, clean up the wiring, and make a cover for the panel. I do want to try and also make a smaller relay bank.
Attached Thumbnails
1-IMG_1318.JPG   1-IMG_1320.JPG   1-IMG_1321.JPG   1-IMG_1322.JPG  

post #19 of 41 Old 06-27-2013, 11:57 PM
schwipsy
2010 JK Wrangler 

You have any pics of your build so far? This is my islander build, still working on a few more things.... Hope you like! Cheers!

http://www.jeepforum.com/gallery/dat...27_1412181.jpg
post #20 of 41 Old 06-30-2013, 02:48 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

That's weird, all my pictures are gone that I posted. Let me see if I can edit them back in.

Look nice, what other plans do you have for it?

post #21 of 41 Old 07-02-2013, 03:05 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

The pictures are back schwipsy, must have been something going on with the forum.

post #22 of 41 Old 09-01-2013, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

I finally got some time to do a few more projects on the Jeep. I install the Teraflex big brake kit and Crown brake lines on the JK today. The pedal is soft but what a difference in stopping it made. I think I am going to grab the master cylinder to firm up the pedal. Install went fairly smooth except for 1 broken anti-squeak clip. Quick run to Pepboys and was able to finish it up. I am going to try bleeding the brakes first before ordering the master cylinder.
Attached Images

post #23 of 41 Old 10-19-2013, 09:58 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Finally got around to getting a new soft top. Also had some help from my son.
Attached Images

post #24 of 41 Old 10-26-2013, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Started working on adding the Poison Spyder c pillar kit I got. One side is done, have to get time to finish up the other side and paint the bars. I might have an upholstery place make covers for them to match the factory pads.
Attached Images

post #25 of 41 Old 11-10-2013, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Did a little Craigslist shopping this week. I picked up a set of Rubi rock rails, EVO Protek oil slid, Poison Spyder Evap skid, and a Soild diff cover. Now I just need some time to install them all before the winter comes.

post #26 of 41 Old 12-08-2013, 09:05 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Finally got some time to get a small project done. Got my evap skid install this morning.
Attached Images

post #27 of 41 Old 12-28-2013, 07:37 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Santa brought me a Smittybilt XRC8 winch and a Fox steering stabilizer this year. Just ordered a PSC Brawler lite bumper to mount it up. Hoping to have it next week so I can get it painted and installed soon.

Name:  image-2215214642.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  475.6 KB

post #28 of 41 Old 12-29-2013, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Installed the Fox steering stabilizer I got for Christmas today while working on my brothers YJ.
Attached Images

post #29 of 41 Old 12-29-2013, 10:37 AM
The_Goob
Hell on Wheels

1991 YJ Wrangler 

Garage
Wow I didnt even realize they made a JK islander, i'll stick with my YJ Islander! Does look good though
post #30 of 41 Old 12-29-2013, 11:43 AM Thread Starter
winkelhawk
2010 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, they only made them in 2010.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.