Test Run at the slabs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > Test Run at the slabs

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-20-2003, 03:09 PM   #1
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Test Run at the slabs

We took my jeep out for its first test run since all of the upgrades. A few guys from our club came along to join in the fun.

tube yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2003, 03:17 PM   #2
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Last edited by tube yj; 07-20-2003 at 03:20 PM..
Unread 07-20-2003, 03:34 PM   #3
MudLover

The tube frame on there looks great. I remember when you talked about doing taht a few months ago. I'm very impressed.

Marc
[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2003, 03:37 PM   #4
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Jay's jeep is the one with the tube work. Although after some unexpected frame modifications this weekend, I may go that route sooner than i had planned
Unread 07-20-2003, 03:52 PM   #5
MudLover

I just figure you and Jay are like a tag-team, so speaking to one is like speaking to the other. HEHE. Either way, I really like how it turned out. If mine wasn't a daily driver.... and I knew how to weld, I'd get right on it.

Sorry about that,
Marc
[B][COLOR=darkred]Red Jeep Club Member #2[/COLOR][/B]
MudLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2003, 03:55 PM   #6
tube yj
Web Wheeler

2006 LJ Wrangler 

jay actually drove his jeep out there this weekend. He does not own a tow rig and drives his jeep to work sometimes. So you should get to cutting and welding on that CJ
Unread 07-23-2003, 07:29 PM   #7
CLB

all i have to say is

beast! ,

very nice :thumbs up:
6.5" Rustys, RR Adj Trac Bar, RE Adj UCAs/LCAs, DT3000, M.O.R.E steering box brace, Rancho steering stabalizer, custom cone intake, Poweraid TB spacer, home-brew roof rack, lights everywhere, +10 HP Jeep Seatbelt pads, hole in the fender from previous snorkel, plus a lot more crap
[COLOR=red]RJC[/COLOR] #42

[B][URL=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286688789&code=9974543&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite]Old XJ pics[/URL][/B][/SIZE]
CLB is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.