The teenagers slow but steady build. - Page 39 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > The teenagers slow but steady build.

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 10-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #571
Zjones1994
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Wow.. I had forgotten about this honestly! Since then I've moved back to tn and I'm currently in Pensacola fl with the navy! The jeep has received some mods. A new bumper, a to z fab with some custom touches and then I had almost completed my rear carrier when I moved and lost access to a welder. I was in a bad wreck on 170 there in ft.worth/Keller. The girl in front of me (in an xj) got brake checked and then I hit her at like 30. Then the guy behind me (in an xj as well) hit me at 55. Everyone was okay. Since then the jeep was redone. I wanted to do some stuff different with the insurance money but since I was shipping out not long before I got the $ I had it back to stock. I'll post some pics here in a bit.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using JeepForum

USN Hull #233
Check out my build!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/t...build-1347318/
Zjones1994 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firestone , led , nalin , teenager

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.