A Teenager with a Dream - Page 62 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > A Teenager with a Dream

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-04-2013, 10:37 PM   #916
shelbysguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
I've learned that it is more of a problem instead of luck now As I am planning to upgrade my rear axle... They don't make many factory 8.8s with 4.56s:thumbsdown:

Oh well the new 33s like it
True but hey you have the power for now at least! Plus I can't think of any vehicle that's rear wheel drive that came with 4.56 gears. I think Integra Type Rs did haha.

shelbysguns is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2013, 11:15 PM   #917
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Very few ford explorers came with them. Needle in an entire hay field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2013, 07:30 AM   #918
Moose340
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbysguns

True but hey you have the power for now at least! Plus I can't think of any vehicle that's rear wheel drive that came with 4.56 gears. I think Integra Type Rs did haha.
Some cars in the late sixties could have been ordered with them.....and 5.13!
Moose340 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2013, 11:17 PM   #919
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

My day in a nutshell

Quote:
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Unread 07-07-2013, 08:01 AM   #920
b_a_mech
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14
My day in a nutshell

Looks like your end of the state is rainless! We are waiting for the Ark to pull up any minute!!
BUILT NOT BOUGHT #602 / ZOMBIE RESPONSE TEAM #40 / USN HULL #196
b_a_mech is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #921
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_a_mech View Post
Looks like your end of the state is rainless! We are waiting for the Ark to pull up any minute!!
I'm back in NC for the summer, but trust me, this is the first day without rain in about 3 weeks.

It's been a very wet summer thus far.

Quote:
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #922
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Where at in nc?

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #923
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

I live in Burlington, that was Carolina beach.

Quote:
Unread 07-07-2013, 04:41 PM   #924
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

well I ordered my new front fenders from Jeepaddons.com however I was sent the wrong ones, and amazingly havent been able to get in touch with anyone who knows how to help me. I was initially impressed with the price and shipping speed, however im not impressed at all anymore.

Hopefully they fix this quick because im prepping for paint and need them yesterday.

Quote:
Unread 07-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #925
shelbysguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
well I ordered my new front fenders from Jeepaddons.com however I was sent the wrong ones, and amazingly havent been able to get in touch with anyone who knows how to help me. I was initially impressed with the price and shipping speed, however im not impressed at all anymore.

Hopefully they fix this quick because im prepping for paint and need them yesterday.
I love how it's the middle of the day on a really sunny beach and you turn your offroad lights on for a picture haha!
Also if those fenders don't work out and you get your money back have you looked at MCE? I really like the idea of those, and the price! I just wish someone would field test them for me hahaha!
Course that's assuming that you want at least a 3" flare on it. They don't make a flareless fender anymore.
Unread 07-07-2013, 09:06 PM   #926
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbysguns View Post
I love how it's the middle of the day on a really sunny beach and you turn your offroad lights on for a picture haha!
Also if those fenders don't work out and you get your money back have you looked at MCE? I really like the idea of those, and the price! I just wish someone would field test them for me hahaha!
Course that's assuming that you want at least a 3" flare on it. They don't make a flareless fender anymore.
I was told to turn them on, so I didn't want to let anyone down!

But I'm not big on mce. I am going flat more for protection than up travel. Mce bends so the impact hits my hood instead of my fenders.

Quote:
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:39 PM   #927
8pitcher
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Well ill have to come back when I figure out how to post pics from mobile. Tell then lemme paint you a picture.
Hunter green 95 wrangler se
2.5l of course ( who wants to go fast anymore?)
5spd now with all five speeds again! Novel
Spice interior.
Ratty bald pep boys brand 31s
No lift
Tommorrow she should finally have TJ flares tore off the old winglike 7in yj flares finally. Been runnin flareless and tired of the sketchy look.
Also to Ty and Moose i was jk with the TJ crack. I really want to get one for college as I wont hae anywhere to work on my baby when she throws a tantrum up there.
Come on out to my place to fix er up remember you aren't too far from me. Well when you go to college you won't be.
Built Not Bought #640[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:45 PM   #928
shelbysguns

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pitcher

Come on out to my place to fix er up remember you aren't too far from me. Well when you go to college you won't be.
Dang that is true. Hmmm maybe i will have a more friends with space to work nearby than i thought. You know any other jeepers in that area?

To Carlos that makes alot of sense. I wasn't sure what you were looking for. On a side note i bet the MCEs would actually break before they bent all the way and hit your hood. But that still would suck. On mobile so i can't look and see if you considered making your own. If you have the equipment and time that would save you a whole lot of money. Trailtubes i think sells the tube pre bent all you gotta do is weld.
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #929
8pitcher
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Dang that is true. Hmmm maybe i will have a more friends with space to work nearby than i thought. You know any other jeepers in that area?

To Carlos that makes alot of sense. I wasn't sure what you were looking for. On a side note i bet the MCEs would actually break before they bent all the way and hit your hood. But that still would suck. On mobile so i can't look and see if you considered making your own. If you have the equipment and time that would save you a whole lot of money. Trailtubes i think sells the tube pre bent all you gotta do is weld.
Yeah I know a couple.
Built Not Bought #640[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2013, 02:19 AM   #930
straightsixjeep
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pitcher View Post
Yeah I know a couple.
You need a Jeep crew haha.
straightsixjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
build , highschool , nc guys , one bright yj , orange wrangler , YJ

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.