A Teenager with a Dream - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > A Teenager with a Dream

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGAlloy USA Still Available

Unread 06-23-2012, 03:17 PM   #61
2000TJWithPlow
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Hey I almost seen a jeep Identical to yours in Illinois haha

2000TJWithPlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:21 PM   #62
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000TJWithPlow View Post
Hey I almost seen a jeep Identical to yours in Illinois haha
Find it and take a picture! Haha. I found my twin here in nc. I'll post up a pic of It asap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Poison Spyder Hood Louver Install
Carlos14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:29 PM   #63
2000TJWithPlow
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14

Find it and take a picture! Haha. I found my twin here in nc. I'll post up a pic of It asap!
Okay haha I talked to a friend and he lives in town so I definately with
Your jeep is amazing btw are you goin to keep adding things?
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:42 PM   #64
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Okay haha I talked to a friend and he lives in town so I definately with
Your jeep is amazing btw are you goin to keep adding things?
Thanks man and yeah I definitely am! Just picked up the new soft top today! Install and pics tomorrow. Next Is the suspension install and building my tire carrier.

Stay tuned!

Quote:
I think you're skewing the facts. Clarity is relative. Our job is to lead people to the kingdom of heaven, not make them think they're looking at it. :D
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #65
2000TJWithPlow
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Thanks man and yeah I definitely am! Just picked up the new soft top today! Install and pics tomorrow. Next Is the suspension install and building my tire carrier.

Stay tuned!
I definately will and where did you get the soft top I'm tryin to find a good deal I need a black one for my tj
Unread 06-23-2012, 11:58 PM   #66
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I definately will and where did you get the soft top I'm tryin to find a good deal I need a black one for my tj
4wheel parts has the smittybilt replacement with tinted windows for 249.99 and that's what I went with. It looks great so far and is heavier than the old one I can tell. They also have a warranty option.10% of the cost of the top (24.99) and you get a 3 year, no questions asked, warranty. They told me I could basically take a knife to it myself and they will replace it for free with a brand new one. I'll take that any day.

Quote:
Unread 06-24-2012, 12:16 AM   #67
2000TJWithPlow
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

4wheel parts has the smittybilt replacement with tinted windows for 249.99 and that's what I went with. It looks great so far and is heavier than the old one I can tell. They also have a warranty option.10% of the cost of the top (24.99) and you get a 3 year, no questions asked, warranty. They told me I could basically take a knife to it myself and they will replace it for free with a brand new one. I'll take that any day.
Thsnks this helps a lot
Unread 06-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #68
jakerz92

Is advance auto online? I need cheap shackles for now until I have money I'm in the same situation as you I'm building up my 92 yj
jakerz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #69
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakerz92 View Post
Is advance auto online? I need cheap shackles for now until I have money I'm in the same situation as you I'm building up my 92 yj
PM sent

Quote:
Unread 06-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #70
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Installed the new soft top today. Went really easily done in about 15 minutes with. The top part. The upper door skins took a little time though. Did those last night. Top looks great and although it isn't as black as I would hope for, the tinted windows are awesome. More on the top later, just enjoy these pictures for now!

Before:

After:

Here is a pic of the steps I picked up the other day. Don't know if I'm keeping them. Maybe just adding steps on my rocker guards? ?

Oh yeah, what you are witnessing there is the weekly clean out. How do I get so much crap in there in one week?

Quote:
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #71
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Discovered my "original" hood was actually original to an '89 with a 4.2l funny how this sticker if here after all these years and yet I can't even keep some stickers on a week.

I also decided I would paint the roll bar. Was white, now black.

I also caught up with the twin jeep and we got a couple pics. Hopefully soon ill have the 33s to make us true twins.

Oh yeah, I think I forgot to mention I have a twin jeep in town where I work Haha. It's sweet being two of a kind!

Quote:
Unread 06-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #72
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Considering the flush mounted tail lights after the lift install. Is there a set with reverse lights built in? Any input on doing the lights, yes or no?

Quote:
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #73
Toxic94
1994 YJ Wrangler 

do the light install, it would look good
Toxic94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #74
Carlos14
Afraid of the Dark

1990 YJ Wrangler 

Picked up some new "to me" treads today!! got some decent 33s to run as trail tires!! check this out, total cost: $0.00.

Call me the barter king, but a couple months ago I was given a pretty nice guitar, and because I had a couple other ones, it didnt get used much. I went in the tire shop yesterday and noticed that the owner had a guitar in the corner. I asked him if he had played, and he said yes. A day later I had worked a deal with him, My free guitar, for his 33s.

now they are my 33s, and his guitar.

after I get my lift done, ill throw these on and hit a trail really good before swapping back into my 31s. I am gonna swap them out come trail time.

as a thank you I bought the tire shop owner a 12 pack of Coke haha.

All in all, Id say it was a pretty successful day.

Quote:
Unread 06-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #75
2000TJWithPlow
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos14 View Post
Picked up some new "to me" treads today!! got some decent 33s to run as trail tires!! check this out, total cost: $0.00.

Call me the barter king, but a couple months ago I was given a pretty nice guitar, and because I had a couple other ones, it didnt get used much. I went in the tire shop yesterday and noticed that the owner had a guitar in the corner. I asked him if he had played, and he said yes. A day later I had worked a deal with him, My free guitar, for his 33s.

now they are my 33s, and his guitar.

after I get my lift done, ill throw these on and hit a trail really good before swapping back into my 31s. I am gonna swap them out come trail time.

as a thank you I bought the tire shop owner a 12 pack of Coke haha.

All in all, Id say it was a pretty successful day.
wow that is awesome did you get 5 tires? im trying to trade my airsoft stuff for a soft top or 5 33s or 35s lol

Tags
build , highschool , nc guys , one bright yj , orange wrangler , YJ

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.