TechJeeper's contiuation build formerly Project College FUNd - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Builds > TechJeeper's contiuation build formerly Project College FUNd

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 02-19-2014, 10:55 PM   #151
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

I'm cutting off the other fender this weekend, smoothing out the old welds and marks and sanding the armor smooth. For now I'm going to paint it all black until I get the other fender roll bent, and a mounting configuration sorted out. I like the smooth side look so it can stay like that a while. I think I'll be adding some role cage parts in this weekend also and working on getting the front weld in "sport cage" figured out. Lots of fab work this weekend. I've got 4-5 hours Sunday to knock stuff out.

TechJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-22-2014, 09:39 AM   #152
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Garage is mostly straightened up, work starts at 5! I borrowed this:
image-2607513051.jpg

Unread 02-23-2014, 01:07 PM   #153
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

New stainless front brake lines, new TRE, and most of the other back fender cut off. No progress on rear tire carrier or new rear fenders. I have the tubing notcher borrowed a while so I've still got time.
Unread 03-03-2014, 11:15 PM   #154
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Saturday afternoon I'm hitting the tubing projects hard!!! Hopefully I'll make good progress.
Unread 03-10-2014, 11:03 PM   #155
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Well I got my radiator hoop braced up with some pipe, and installed my old speaker bar that was in far better shape and sounds better.

I found that have another unit bearing out and after my latest death wobble doom attack my steering box now has a ton of slop in it and needs rebuilt. Some days it's a 1 step forward 2 back kind of thing. I didn't discover those things until the end if the work day so they have to wait.
Unread 04-19-2014, 07:23 PM   #156
TechJeeper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Beginning of my new front axle. 4.88 gear ford 9" round housing.
image-1038199092.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.